BangPink's WhatWouldYouDo?

•When your gf/bf breaks up with you..

Rosé: *smiles with teary eyes* "I'm sorry if I ever made you feel unloved, I understand your decision. I hope you'll find the happiness you never found in me."

Jennie: *fights her tears back and raises her head* "It's your loss, not mine."

Jhope: *smiles through the pain* "It's okay, we can still be friends right? You know you always have me."

Suga: *smirks* "I was about to do that. Thanks for doing me the favor and sparing me from making up lame excuses."

Taehyung: *soft tears falling from his beautiful face* "What did I do wrong? Am I not enough? Tell me. I'll make everything right, just please, don't leave me. Please? I love you so much.."

Jimin: *hugs her real tight while crying* "Don't do this to me, we can still fix this. Am I just nothing to you? I'll never be complete without you, don't break me please.."

Jin: *pretends to be shocked then recovers* "Well, you didn't deserve me anyways. I'm too handsome for your pretty little ass."

Jisoo: *face remains stoic* "Okay then. Just so you know, I don't take back garbages."

Jungkook: *shocked as hell because why not*  "Are you for real? You sure you wouldn't miss me at all? I'm THE Jeon freaking Jungkook for fuck's sake.

Namjoon: *sighs in sadness then smiles* "Have you thought about this enough? I don't want you to regret everything. Please think this through and then we can talk again. I don't want to lose this relationship I've fought so hard for. I don't want to lose you.

Lisa: *confused as fuck* You know you were the one who wanted this relationship right? Why break up with me then? Bitch, that's MY line! I'M breaking up with you and not the other way around!

When your ex wants you back..

Jisoo: "I'm sorry, do I know you?"

Jennie: "You had your chance." *Flips hair and walks away*

Taehyung: *smiles warmly* "I knew you'd come back. I was just waiting for you to do so."

Jhope: "I think we're better off as friends, so let's just keep it that way."

Lisa: "And now you want ME back? What a bipolar sick of an asshole you are. Get outta my face."

Jimin: *cries in pure happiness then hugs her* Thank you. Thank you for giving us a chance again. I promise to treat you better. Just don't leave me again.

Namjoon: "I'm sorry if I have to decline. I don't want myself committed to a person who's unsure of what she really wants. I want assurance and I sadly didn't feel it with you."

Jungkook: *walks closer to her and smirks in front of her face* "You know it won't be that easy to have me back right? *starts to trace her face with his fingers* It takes a huge price, honey. VERY huge price."

Suga: *looks at her annoyed by her presence then turns his back* "Sleep is more important than this shit."

Rosé: *teary-eyed* "Are you sure you want me back? I mean, I can be really dense sometimes, I don't even know if I loved you enough or right. I don't know if I can make you stay or if you would get tired of me again.."

Jin: "Ha! Bold of you to assume I'd take you back. Get lost and evaporate for all I care!"

When you see your ex with someone new..