Unrequited Love

Jisoo's POV

"Hey."

She smiled at the sight of him looking over their group of friends having fun at the lower area of their private party that they do everytime they all miraculously have free time.

He looked at her the moment he heard her voice and a tiny bit of his  gummy smile came out.

There goes her heart again.

"Soo." He nodded at her and she stood beside him to watch their friends be all crazy together.

She clinked her bottle with his and he chuckled at her action which she returned with a grin.

"Why are you sulking like a loser here?"

He snickered at her question then sipped from his drink before answering her.

"You really think I'd love to watch those idiots goofing around?" He answered with his eyes never leaving the sight of their now drunk maknaes dancing and singing with each other as if their lives depended on it.

It's now her time to snicker at him.

"Yes, you do love watching them, obviously. Why else are you here for?"

He lowered his head down with a shy smile. "I guess yeah. From afar. I can't stand those crackheads up close, you know I'll snap sooner or later."

"You love them Yoongi, stop trying to act cool. You're soft for them and we both know it." She answered back then drank from her bottle.

He chuckled lightly. "I guess you know me too well huh."

Yeah. When it comes to you, I'm especially observant.

She wanted to say but he can't know that. She's too scared to do so.

"I'm awesome that way." She replied instead.

He laughed lightly at her smug expression then messed her hair just to annoy her.

"Yah." She immediately glared at him but didn't try to fix her messed up hair which resulted to him roaring to laughter.

"Mian, mian." He tried supressing his smile as he decided to fix the mess he made with her hair.

She smirked at him then patted his head like a dog.

"Good boy."

He shook his head in disbelief. Only she can do this to him and he'd let her. It was only her that can make him laugh easily. Maybe because they immediately grew comfortable with each other the moment they first met because their personalities are almost the same. They complimented each other so they ended up being closer than most of their friends.

Their friends are all scared of them and they are both respected due to their intimidating presence.

But one thing remains a secret to the other.

There are no guy and girl bestfriends that stay friends without one of them falling for the other.

In this case, she fucked up. Because she fell. And she can't do anything about it.

He turned to look back on their friends below them.

"Anyways, how're you and Namjoon?"

Her eyebrows shot up due to his question. "Fine. Why are you asking? Is something up?" She asked as she grew curious as to why he would ask about her and their friend Namjoon.