Chapter 9 - Part 3/3

Start from the beginning

“Well yeah,” Louis said, “It sounds creepy when you put it like that though.”

“No.” Harry said, “It’s cute. I’m actually kind of flattered.”

Louis’ head snapped up to look at Harry, a shocked expression on his face, “Really!?” He exclaimed.

“Yeah, I mean…no one’s ever really,” Harry thought for a moment, “been that interested in me. Well, not guys at least.”

“What do you mean?”

“Louis, look at me, I’m not that special. There’s nothing great about me, I’m just a loser.” Harry sighed, looking at his hands in his lap.

“Well I think you’re beautiful.” Louis spoke shyly, his face flushing pink.

Harry gave a shy smile, his face turning crimson. “Thanks.” He muttered.

“And you’re not a loser.”

“You don’t know me.” Harry commented.

“Fine then,” Louis said, “tell me why you’re a loser.”

“Because I’m a coward.” 

“Why are you a coward?”

“Because I ditched my best friends for being gay and joined some stupid gang at school that do nothing but torment them for the same reason.”

“Wait I’m confused,” Louis started, his eyebrows drawn together, “Do you or don’t you have a problem with gays?”

“Yes- wait no, shit, no- fuck, I am gay!” Harry exclaimed, falling back against the soft mattress, his hands pressing against his eyelids. “Why do you think I kissed you back?”

“I don’t really know? I-I haven’t really thought about that.”

“Because I like you Louis.” Harry admitted, looking up at the blue eyed boy. “Like a lot.”

Louis smiled, “I like you too, but we-.”

“I know,” Harry sighed, “We can’t be together.” He repeated Louis’ words from earlier.

Louis sighed, collapsing beside Harry, “I still like you though.” 

Harry smiled, “Me too.”

There was silence for a while, both thinking about everything that had been said.

Suddenly Louis broke it, “Maybe we could just…keep it a secret?”

Harry grinned, “I was hoping you’d say that.” 

And suddenly the sketch book was chucked aside and Harry was on top of Louis, kissing him roughly. Louis made a keening noise in the back of his throat as he thrust his tongue into Harry’s mouth. Harry moaned as Louis’ hands slipped up his shirt and roamed his back. Flipping Harry over, Louis took control of being on top and started to nip at Harry’s collarbones, pulling sweet whines from Harry’s throat. He smiled at a particularly loud groan as he sucked a bruise into Harry’s neck and moved his hands to grip the hem of Harry’s shirt, lifting it up.

“No Louis-” He mumbled, pushing his hand away.

Louis tried once more but Harry gave the same reaction.

“Why?” Louis asked, looking into blown eyes.

“Scars.” Harry whispered, avoiding Louis’ eyes.

Louis froze before pulling away from the younger boy and sitting on his thighs. He looked down at the hem of Harry’s shirt and then his emerald eyes.

“Can I…”

Harry shook his head.

“Please?”

Harry sighed, before nodding slowly.

Louis watched Harry for a few more seconds before he gently peeled the curly haired boy’s shirt from his torso. He only had to push it up an inch to see the first glimpse of pink scars. Louis frowned as he pushed the shirt up further, right up to Harry’s neck.

Louis looked up to see Harry’s eyes wet with tears.

“Don’t cry.” He whispered.

Harry sniffled, “Ugly aren’t they?”

Louis shook his head no, “They’re beautiful. You’re beautiful.” And with that, Louis started to press tender kisses against Harry’s skin. He kissed every cut, every scar with so much care and affection that it made Harry’s stomach flutter. He really really like Louis.

----

Thoughts? - Txx