Chapter 1

“Okay, I’ll be home around ten.” Anne explained as she picked up her bag and keys, “There’s money on the fridge for pizza, Louis.” She smiled at him, “And Harry? Behave yourself young man. I’ll see you both later.” She said, kissing Harry’s forehead before rushing out the front door.

“So Harry, wha-”

Before he could finish Harry had interrupted him, “You don’t have to stay. I’m sixteen not six. I don’t need a babysitter.”

“Then don’t think of me as your babysitter, think of me more as a friend.” Louis smiled, feeling slightly rejected.

“Oh please, tell me you didn’t just say that?” Harry laughed, “Please, save me the pain and just do what you’re meant to do and we‘ll have no problems.” He said, before brushing past Louis and walking up the stairs to his bedroom.

He was pissed. How could his parents seriously get him a babysitter!? Even if this particular babysitter was kinda cute…in a weird way.

——

“Harry?” A knock on the door sounds. Harry doesn’t even bother to look up from his laptop when Louis opens the door, “The pizza’s here.” He says.

Harry looks up to be meant by Louis’ nervous smile, “Good. I’m fucking staving.” Harry said, climbing of his bed.

“So, how did you get roped into this anyway?” Harry questioned as they walked into the kitchen.

Louis just shrugged, “Heard ya’ Mum talking about needing a babysitter to one of the ladies at work, thought I’d give it a go.”

“Bet you didn’t realise it was for a sixteen year old, huh?” Harry asked, reaching for two plates from the top shelf.

“Not exactly.” Louis’ chuckles, “But at least you’re toilet trained, right?”

“How can you be sure I am?” Harry smirked, handing Louis a plate.

Louis just laughed at Harry’s response, before grabbing a slice of cheesy goodness.

“So, which school you go to Harry?” Louis asked, as Harry grabbed himself a slice.

“Whitmens.” Harry answered around his mouthful.

“Oh yeah, good school.”

“No it’s not, it’s shit. Teachers are so strict and the uniform sucks.” Harry explained. Although Harry was pretty popular in school, he still hated it. I mean, what kid likes school anyway!?

“Aren’t most schools like that?”

“Touché.” Harry answers, taking another bite, “What about you then? Where’d you go?”

“I didn’t. I was home schooled.” Louis explained, taking another slice.

“Oh, that explains a lot.” 

“What do you mean?” Louis asked, frowning slightly.

“Well you seem a bit quirky and strange. And you’re dress sense just says it all.”

“What? So, all home school kids are weird and have no dress sense.”

“I never said you had no dress sense. I actually think what you’re wearing is kinda hot, but it’s just a bit quirky.” Harry explained, grabbing another slice.

Harry could see Louis’ lips curve upwards as a blush flushed his cheeks, “Thankyou, I think.”

Harry just rolled his eyes before focusing back on his dinner.

Louis didn’t understand why he had butterflies? This boy…he was giving Louis weird feelings in his stomach. They’re so wrong but feel so good. Jesus Louis! Stop. Louis cursed himself. He’s sixteen years old. You’re nineteen years old. You can’t have these feelings towards him. He’s underage for fucks sake! Oh but those curls and his lips…those plump, pink lips…STOP IT LOUIS! He cursed himself again.

“You okay there?” Harry asked, “You look a little flustered.”

“Y-yeah.” Louis’ answered, clearing his throat.

Harry just arced an eyebrow, before picking up his plate and placing it in the sink.

“Well, I have homework so…” He said, still eyeing Louis’ slightly reddened cheeks.

“Yeah, I’ll clean up here, you go ahead.” Louis replied, picking up his own plate.

Harry just nodded, before moving towards the door. “Oh and Louis?”

“Yeah?” Louis asked, turning to look at him.

“If you continue to wear pants that tight, the only problems we’ll have will be in our pants.” Harry winked, before walking out, leaving Louis even more flustered than before.

Louis didn’t know how long he was going to last…

----

Thoughts - Txx