A seemingly normal morning routine

... indeed, up to today nothing ever happened on these patrols...

.. Up to today...

Scarab did his normal morning routine in the main center of Dublin, Springheeled Jack on the roofs. And Scapegrace , with a coat, due to his zombie appearance , in the sidestreets.

Everything seems fine, 'till this morning.

At the beginning it started off fine. The three of them stood up, did their normal morning routine and made breakfast.

Afterwards they made themselves ready, as usual. Nothing special or strange.

Everything seemed like a normal day.

Until 10 A. M..

Sanguine, Dusk and Valkyrie currently made themselves ready to go.

She was just getting her Necromancer Ring, that had been reforged by the Temple, after it had been destroyed in the battle against Darquesse.

Dusk got the car-keys somewhere out of the living room.

And Sanguine placed his two beloved weapons inside his belt. The Straight-Razor and God-Killer Dagger.

When all of a sudden, he got a text-message from Springheeled Jack.

Which caused them to instantly hurry up and jump into the car.

It said:

'Emergency... Hurry up... it's bad!!'.

And that was quite bothering.

Sadly the bad news didn't stop, when they arrived at the office 15 minutes later. Also a new record for the quick-driver Dusk.

Once, there, they immediately hurried down the main-hall and went up to Serpine, Dexter, Scapegrace and Springheeled Jack. „What's wrong, we came as quick as we could!! " Dusk began serious and earned a worried look of all four of them.

„It's... Errr.." Dexter wanted to answer, but trailed off speechless.

„W-Well... " Scapegrace stuttered trying to continue.

„God... I told him not to go there!" whispered Springheeled Jack under his breath and put his hand on his forehead.

„Just get to the point!" Sanguine urged curious. As a result, Serpine decided to answer, at the end. „I-It's about your father, Sanguine,..

.. the Sanctuary caught him and... we don't know what happened to him!"