"remember."

33 year old Alex Hamilton began suffering from amnesia one night whilst inside his home. He had just finished gulping a bottle of Whiskey. He just enjoyed the thrill and relief after drinking alcohol. After all, he couldn't drink nor eat anything good in the last 10 years because of his time in prison.

After drinking some more and smoking a few cigars, Alex went to bed. He didn't care that he was smoking and drinking a lot every day. He felt relieved and less stressed out after finishing a bottle or lighting a cigar into the night sky.

That is, until that night.

He laid down and closed his eyes. The light in his room was still on. He thought about how his house was extremely dirty and overall filthy; it hadn't been cleaned or organized in the past ten years. Everything looked the same: the kitchen, the living room, the bathrooms, his room, etc. He hadn't been there in so long that after turning on the sink, the water had become brown.

After contemplating for an hour, Alex began to feel tired.

But something wasn't right.

While procrastinating, Alex thought about what seemed to be everything about his past life before prison. He thought about his early years in primary school, his preteen to teenage years in middle school and high school, his adult years in college, earning a job..

But there was one thing he asked himself.

"How did I end up in prison in the first place?"