N ❤

[Author]

"Baby~!" Jeongin bounced in his place at Chan who scared him. "Channie hyung you scared me!" He accepted the hug. "Why are you crying?" He pouted as he reach for him, he felt weak but still managed to comfort the older.

Chan was crying in his shoulders. "B-Because Seungmin said I will have to choose between our baby and you! Even if its not supposed to be my decision really." He sobs, his chest tightening as his emotions poured. 

"Well Hyung, calm down, its not yet the final stage, and Felix is going here he can save me" he rubs Chan's back, trying to stay positive despite of the fear of the future. 

"R-Really?" He sounds like a baby wanting confirmation. "Yep" he kissed his lips. "Hush now okay?" The older nodded, he stood up as he takes care of Jeongin before the day will come. 

7 weeks later...

Jeongin was now being called for examination as his condition was getting worse, and they now need to make a decision. His belly is now slightly bumpy despite having a fit figure. 

"Well this might not be the best way and place to ask..." he started, they were now on the garden and Jeongin was admiring the beautiful view as cold breeze his his face. "Hmm?" He asked the older. "What is it hyeong?" He asked. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you Innie, a-after this do you maybe wanna--" He closed his eyes. Scared to hear the answer.

"Date?" Jeongin asked with a weak smile, Chan nodded shyly anticipating for his answer. 

"Ofcourse hyeong, i'm already yours anyways" he says and chuckles. And Chan might be like a crazy man and jumped up and down because of the sudden euphoria he felt.

"Lets change that hyung, okay baby?" He kissed his lips. "I don't know any call signs~" the younger pouted.

"Hmmm what about..." he rubs his nonexistent beard. "Bub? You like bub?" The younger beamed in glee as he wraps his arms around him. "Uwuuu I love it!! Bub" he says cutely. The older hugged him back and chuckled.

The younger removed his arms. "I love you bub" he beamed. "I love you more baby" he answered.

Suddenly Jeongin felt pain in his stomach, this was the 3rd sign.

"I know this will sound off. But... bub.." he fiddled with his fingers as he felt the pain even more, almost unbearable.

"Can you KISS me for the last time?" 

"L-Last time? No bub... I will always choose you, so hang in there okay??" Chan places his hands on to his cheeks, refusing to let him go just yet. As he still placed a soft kiss on to his lips. 

Jeongin pressed the alarm to call the doctors, the sound alarming them as the start to rush to him, as Chan was pushed to back watching as Jeongin was then brought to the operating room. 

NOT EVERYTHING ENDS WITH A HAPPY ENDING.