V❤️

⚠️: MINSUNG SIDE CHAPTER, It was supposed to be a book back in 2019 but I kinda only remembered it now. XD So this might only be 1 chapter. Enjoy~

The two boys walks to school corridors together, finding Han their friend.

The three has to finish a group project. So they had to find him now. "Where could he be?" Chan asks. The younger than tapped his chin as he tries to think.

"Come on hyungie~ lets check all the places I know where he goes to." Jeongin suggests as he pulls Chan to their destination. 

-

The two boys walked and went to the places the younger said. But Han was still no where to be found. They tried call him but he wasn't answering.

The two were tired and just wanted to rest. But IN needs to report to Mr.Minho about the math lesson and ask him something.

"Hyungggg can you acompany me to Mr.Minho's Faculty?" he pouted. The older  nodded, Innie interwined their hands as they run to the faculty of the professor.

-

They were about to open the door when they heard a familiar voice. It was Han and Minho.

[Han]

I opened the door and locked it, Mr.Minho called me. "Hi Sir" I greeted. He smiled at me making my heart melt. He walks towards me and said "I missed you baby" He kisses my cheeks.

I blushed, "I-I missed you too, love." I hugged him back, lightly smelling his scent and he caressed my hair, I started to feel butterflies in my stomach. It was about 3 days since we had time together. Finals came and we had no time to meet, which explains why I missed him so much.

"Hannie~ You were failing your tests again." he pouted cutely. "Sorry love, I didn't understand Physics lesson last time.. Can y-you teach me?" I asked as I fiddled with his fingers.

"anything for my baby~!" the lesson was explained well. Even tho he was a math major he was also good in science. And that's what made me fall, I might have a thing for smart people as I am not that smart myself. 

I stared at him lovingly, as I carressed his thighs lightly. "Take a picture baby it'll last longer" he caught my hand and interwined it to his. 

"And please don't seduce me, everybody will hear" he chuckles, even if that was a joke I still felt really bad as I know that we can't really be together because of school rules.He still has his priorities, and I guess I'm not one of them.

He felt the mood drop as his face turned into a worried one. I stood up, pushed the table beside and started to pack my things. "Baby??" he whines. "Baby~ please understand" I slapped his hands away and stared at him in annoyance, realization suddenly hitting me.

"Its always like this! Us hiding. here!!! In your office." I felt my heart break. I can't take this anymore.  "I love you Minho, but I don't wanna be your secret lover." I dropped our endearment as I couldn't think straight anymore. I pushed him to the side as I rushed to the door.

He tried to stop me. "Baby p-please... I- I can transfer schools! And its only a year left for you to graduate...Please baby don't leave me yet." he hugs me in the back. I can feel his tears in my back, he was crying too. But I'm tired, its been a year yet I realized how he was still keeping me as a secret. . "No Minho l-let's break u-up" I removed his hands.

"NOOOO! Baby please..." he begs as he hugs my knees. "I love you...L-Lets take a break? Like what you said its only gonna be a year until I graduate..." he sobs louder "Why?! Please reconsider this baby...I can't lose you." He pleaded. I got out of the room.

"No... you won't lose me. If we're meant for each other we'll find a way back together." I said as I closed the door behind me, leaving him there as I hear him sob.

I saw Jeongin and Chan hyung outside the room and their faces says it all. They heard everything. But I know they're not the kind of people to start a rumor and I trust them. I ran and ran as Fast as I could. I got off the gates as I noticed it was raining.

It was late at night and it was pouring hard. Pouring like my tears. I smiled bitterly at the rain. Letting all my tears be washed off by it. And once I calmed down, I give one last glance to the university. 

"We'll find our way back to each other..."

SAEGENG EDITED 2022 ~