V❤️

(gently tap the star for clear skin~)

Chan was taken a back, like literally. The younger tiptoed to kiss him and he almost lost balance. He thought the younger forgot all about it. Unfortunately fortunate, he was wrong. He mentally face palmed himself on why he agreed to this.

It was a bad idea.
{insert girl in red} 

"Jeongin... I think you're not ready for the next kiss--" But the younger was persistent. As he deepens the kiss even more, completely ignoring the older's words.

"W-Wait..." any moment now Chan might lose control on how persistent the younger was being. He was getting completely dominated by Jeongin as he was now even sitting by the countertop, the younger placing kisses to his neck. "I-Innie!" He snaps him out and pushes him softly but sternly, making the younger snap out of it.

"Innie! What's gotten into you?" He asks, really concerned at how the younger was acting a few seconds ago. "I-I'm sorry hyung...hehe, should we start our next lesson?" he asked, acting as if he didn't do that just now.

And of course Chan let it slide, and thought that the younger just got a bit excited. "f-fine, but lets eat first."

👶🐳

They were now in the bedroom. Chan then instructed IN. "Okay so I want you to just relax, feel it and avoid to much lip kissing, just mimick my movements..." He paused off feeling kinda embarassed by what he was teaching. "Understood Innie~?" he asks,  and so the younger nodded.

Chan then initiated the kiss, he pressed his lips to the younger as he held his waist

Chan then initiated the kiss, he pressed his lips to the younger as he held his waist. Jeongin then wraps his arms around Chan's neck. He responded as he felt it be a little more. WET. He went crazy for the kiss. His stomach is like bursting in too much butterflies orbiting in his stomach.

Chan's lips moves a little bit faster, he felt it. The need. Jeongin then mimicked the older's moves as he kiss him with tounge. And now their tounges are battling for dominance. Which Chan obviously won. Jeongin then moaned lowly as he held the back of Chan and caressed everything he can, turning Chan on.

"Innie~" he whines in his mouth. The younger didn't care as he just continue to kiss the older. He grabbed Chan's hair and deepened the kiss. Making Chan gasp he then started to move in his own will as he devours Chan's mouth. Tasting every bit of it.

Chan was shook and let the younger just took over once in a while. He then responded and became submissive as Jeongin hovers over him. Laying him on the bed. Making it easier to devour.

Jeongin then started to place kisses lower and lower copying the moves Chan did on him. The younger then moves to his neck and look for the older's sweet spot. And as an intelligent kid he quickly found it. He then devours that place as he kiss it roughly and bit it.

Loving it, Chan arches his back. T-this is too much. Chan can't handle the pleasure. He don't want to make Innie less innocent. "S-Stop Innie--" he moans.

The younger then innocently obligued as he looks down to his hyung with red swollen lips he devoured, his neck and exposed chest full of hickeys. He smiled to himself. Now this is art.

just imagine it with hickey ok? no? ok :< JK

Chan panting, Hard, Horny received an innocent looking Innie asking him.

"Hyung~ did I do good?" he beamed with a smile.

SAEGENG EDITED 2022;)