O❤️

[author]

"innie can we talk?"  hyunjin greeted jeongin with a question. "s-sure hyung? what is it about?" he asked feeling nervous. hyunjin held his hands and pulled him in the back of the school.

"uhm, i don't know how to say this but" he looked down "but what hyung?" he tilts his head to look at hyunjin's eyes.

"i think i like you" he kissed jeongin in the lips. being  the innocent one he didn't know what to do! "kiss me back" hyunjin demanded and kissed him again. The younger then tried to kissed him back. he thought that it will be as magical as he imagined.

but its not.

"h-hyung--" he pushed the taller off but the taller kept on kissing him, making his lips almost bleed, that's why he pushed him hard, making Hyunjin stumble on the floor. 

The older then scoffs and dust his hands, standing up, hyunjin looked at him confusedly. "did you not like me too innie?" he asked the shorter. " i like you too but i don't know how to kiss" he shyly said. making hyunjin lose his temper, slamming his hand beside the younger's head making him gasp. "uhh! you should know how to kiss by your age! are you five or something?!" he angrily said the younger was quite shocked at hyunjin's behavior but he still kept quiet and bow down his head.

[A/N: your behavior is so ugh!]

"s-sorry hyunjin hyung. i-i'm g-gonna be better next time" tears starts dwelling to his eyes. "well you better be!" he slams his hands to the wall next to i.n's head. "i don't wanna date someone who doesn't even know how to kiss" and with that he left.

Jeongin stood there, wiping his lips, and his fake tears seriously disgusted on what the older did. He then sigh and reminded himself of his plan. He still can't get rid of him.

[👶🐳]

"innie? why are you crying?" chan asked over the phone. "Its hyunjin... channie hyung. c-can you come and sleep here tonight? i need you" jeongin said, if this is in another scenario chan must've thought of some pervy thoughts. but comforting the younger is at priority ATM.

he quickly packed his bags and wore a normal shirt. "okay wait for me innie"

time skip!

Jeongin opened the door for his hyung, and as soon as it opened chan hugged him tight. "stop crying innie you're making me sad" he wipes the tears away.

"o-okay hyungie *sniffle come inside" they went to jeongin's room and it was quite clean. considering chan's room was hella messy. "did you eat already channie hyung?" the younger asked. "not yet, innie" he answered and ruffled the younger's hair. "why not! its quite late you're gonna get sick if you don't" he pouted cutely while glaring at chan.

"i'm not really hungry--" jeongin cuts him off with a shh. "no hyung you need to eat. i'm gonna get you dinner okay" he said and left the room. chan smiled even though jeongin is sad and has a lot on his mind,he still care for chan.

he sighed. "how could I even get over you innie..."

okay istg hyunjin is so rude here.
leave a vote babies~

~SAEGENG TBC SOON~!