Shy Crush x Reader

Requested by Schneffy87205

Hope you like it~

If any of the friend names are yours you may change them.

 3rd Person POV

(y/n) was sitting at lunch with a worrisome expression on her face. Her friend Ava turned to (y/n). "What's up?"

(y/n) looked at her and said, "What do you mean?"

My other friend Morgan turned to her and said, "You've been gloomy ever since you came back from that trip you went on a few weeks ago."

"You guys know how (c/n)'s parents and mine are close?" 

Ava replied, "Yeah, what about it?"

"Well that trip I went on a few weeks ago was camping trip with (c/n) and his family and me and mine and as soon as we came back to school, he started ignoring me." (y/n) explained. Morgan smirked. "Looks like our little (y/n) has a crush on certain tall blond named (c/n)."

"They grow up so fast." Ava said while wiping a fake tear.

(Y/n) shoved Ava slightly and muttered a shut up.

"Ah she doesn't deny having a crush on him." Morgan said with a sly smile. (Y/n) blushed. "I never said I didn't."

"Ooh what made you fall for him?" Ava asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"He has a great smile, he's funny, really smart, and more." She replied as images him flashed through her head.

"Why don't you tell him how you feel?" Morgan asked.

(Y/n) sighed deeply. "It doesn't matter now, he's ignoring me remember."

They nodded and sat in silence. Unbeknownst to them, a certain blond haired guy heard every word of their conversation.

(C/N) POV

I smiled to myself as (y/n), Ava, and Morgan's conversation played in my head. I felt a little guilty about ignoring her but it was only because I am confused about these feeling I get when I'm around her.

Every time I'm around her, my heart beats crazy fast, my legs feel like jelly, and her smile sends shivers down my spine.

"Hey (c/n)!" An out of breath (h/b/f/n) yells. I turn around and he runs up to me.

"Whats up with you?" I asked.

"I've going around looking everywhere for you." (h/b/f/n) wheezed out.

"I've had some things on my mind." I replied. (h/b/f/n) caught his breath. "Well maybe I can help you out."

"I've been getting these weird feelings when I'm around (y/n)."

He smirked slyly and said, "Like what?"

"My heart beats fast, my legs turn to jelly, and her smile sends shivers down my spine." I answered.

He widened his smirk and said, "Just as I thought, you like (y/n)."

"Of course I like her, she's my friend." I replied in a duh voice.

He shook his head. "As more than friends like a lover."

I blushed and thought about it for a minute.

"Holy crap I do like her like that. What do I do now?"

(h/b/f/n) answered, "You tell her how you feel duh."

I nod and ran back to the lunch room.

(Y/N) POV 

The lunch room doors slammed open causing me to jump. (c/n) ran in and yelled, "I really really like you (y/n) maybe even love you."

I blushed like crazy as the lunch room stared at the two of us. He ran to me, dropped to his knees, grabbed my hands. "I'm really sorry about ignoring you, I was really confused about my feelings for you."

I put my hands on his cheeks and locked his lips with mine to quiet him. Our lips molded together like puzzle pieces and began to move in sync.

I pulled away and said breathlessly, "I like you too."

The lunch room started cheering and (h/b/f/n) yelled, "DATS MY BOY RIGHT THERE!"

Morgan yelled, "YOU GO GIRL!"

Ava yelled, "GET YOUR MAN GIRL!"

We pulled away and (c/n) said, "I love you so much."

I pecked his cheek and said, "I love you too."

I hope you guys enjoyed. Don't forget to vote and comment any requests you have down below. 

Bye Love You Guys💖

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 12, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Crush x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें