The Sleepover Pt. 1

I know I haven't updated in awhile so I decided to update today and I hope you guy enjoy!

(C/N) POV

When I got to my house I ran to my room, took a shower, changed into a pair of gray joggers with a white Mickey Mouse tee with white sneakers.

I grabbed my toothbrush, clothes to wear in the morning, and stuffed it into a bag. I was about to grab my sleeping bag when I got a text from (y/n).

(y/n): I managed to find a room with 4 beds in my house so u don't need a sleeping bag

(y/n): I already told Amethyst and she's gonna tell Axel

(c/n): Wow you're house must be really big

(y/n): Yeah I didn't even know we had a room like that until I asked my parents

(c/n): lol I'm about to leave and head over to your place

(y/n): My mom, and I just finished the snacks

(c/n): What snacks r there

(y/n): Oreos, Ritz crackers, Cheetos, Hot Fries, cinnamon rolls, brownies, popcorn, candy, goldfish,  donuts, chocolate cake, fudge stripes, ice cream, chicken, soda, and more

(c/n): No pizza

(y/n): Its on the way

(c/n): Perfect I'm on my way

I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my bag with my stuff in it and headed to (y/n)'s house.

(Y/N) POV (A/N: This starts where Chapter 3 left off)

As soon as I got through the door, I asked my mom if we had a room big enough for us to have the sleepover in.

My mom smiled. "I have just the room."

She led me upstairs and down a hallway to a huge room I didn't even know we had. I looked around while my mom stood in the doorway.

It had 2 bathroom on opposite ends if the room, a tv with a Xbox one connected to it, a super comfy couch, a pile of board games, a long empty table, 6 bean bag chairs, a karaoke machine, speakers, and the best part 4 beds against the wall.

I turned back to my mom. "Why do we even have a room like this?"

She shrugged and said, "You don't wanna know."

I just nodded not really wanting to think about why my parents have a room like this and walked to my room to put my phone on the charger and headed down to the kitchen to help my mom with the snacks.

Time skip to when the snacks were done brought to you by my laziness 

My mom and I had just finished the snacks and were setting them up in the room while we were waiting for the pizza to arrive when I realized I hadn't told everyone they didn't need sleeping bags.

I grabbed my phone from my room and texted (c/n) and told Amethyst to tell Axel.

(A/N: Its the same texts as before and I'm too lazy to type it again.)

I took a quick shower and put on black leggings with a white Minnie Mouse shirt and socks. I was drying my hair when I heard the doorbell ring, I ran downstairs where I saw my mom answering the door for (c/n).

(c/n) was wearing light gray sweats with a white Mickey Mouse tee. As soon as (c/n) saw me he came over kissed my cheek. "Hey beautiful, how are you?"

I heard a squeal and saw a light flash on us. We turned to see Axel with his arm around a fangirling Amethyst. Axel was wearing a shirt that said 'Her Naveen' and Ames was wearing a shirt that said 'His Tiana' with black joggers.

"You guys are so cute! I literally can't! Your shirts!" She squealed still taking pictures. We rolled our eyes and I replied, "What about your shirts?"

"We match but were not as cute as you guys." She said before turning to Axel. "You'll catch me if I fall right?"

"I'll try but I can't guarantee I will."

Amethyst rolled her eyes before saying, "Let's go get this sleepover started."

I led everyone upstairs to the room and I said, "What do you guys wanna start with?"

"Karaoke!" Amethyst and Axel cheered.

I'm gonna post the next chapter in few hours and tell me in the comments what you think. I'll see you guys next chapter.