Truth or Dare (The Sleepover Pt.3)

IM BACK BABY

Amethyst POV

We all changed back into our clothes and sat in a circle on our bean bags.

"Are you all ready to play the game that lives to embarrass others."

They nodded and I said, "I'll use my app and if someone refuses a truth or dare,, we stop. Alright so (c/n) is first, truth or dare."

"Truth."

I pressed the dare button on my phone and read the question aloud. "Have you ever taken food from your best friend?"

"Of course, are you really best friends if you don't?" He answered.

"Mans spitting facts." I said and Axel nodded in agreement.

I passed him my phone and he turned to Axel.

"Truth or dare?"

Axel thought for a moment before answering truth.

He pressed truth and read aloud, "What your favorite thing about your crush?"

Axel smiled at me before replying, "Her cooking."

I smacked him over the head and he turned to (y/n).

"T or D?" He asked as he took the phone from (c/n).

"Dare."

He pressed the button and said, "I dare you to mix everything snack together in a drink and drink."

(A/N: My class did this a couple years ago from the same cup but dw ya girl ain't nasty so she didn't do it)

"Ew no."

"Alright so thats the end and its a good thing too cause who knows how much worse it'll get." Axel said.

Everyone nodded in agreement and Amethyst asked, "What do yall feel like doing now?"

(C/N) POV

This is my chance to get closer to (y/n), I have to think of something quick.

(A/N): I cringed writing that feel free to roast me. I'm not good with romance.)

"Let's watch a movie." I suggested.

Everyone nodded in agreement and we decided to watch Princess and the Frog.

(A/N): I dont know if yall notice but I love tiana. Okay this the last author note I promise)

We started cleaning up around us and setting up blankets and pillows in front of the TV.

We all sat down: me next to (y/n) and Axel next to Amethyst.

And thats the end of this chapter. I'm sorry for the wait but I had some things going on and I was also lazy but I'll but updating alot more so be on the lookout.

I'm still taking oneshot request so send them my way