When Your Crush Says He Hates You But Actually Loves You

Requested by Pumkinmuffin_480

Hope its what you wanted.

(r/g/n) random guy name

(C/N) POV

The night before school

I can't get her out of my mind.

Her gorgeous (e/c) orbs.

Her radiant (s/c) skin.

Her perfect (h/l) (h/c) hair.

The way her smile lights up the room.

The soothing sound of her voice.

Her aggressive yet sweet personality.

The way she has curves in all the right places.

The way her laugh makes my heart skip a beat.

I hate the way she makes me feel, but at the same time I love it.

(Y/n) isn't like most girls.

She doesn't care about what others think of her, she doesn't act fake, and won't take smack from anyone. Even though she acts like that, she's still popular with everyone else.

I love her so much yet every time I open my mouth to compliment her, I act as if I hate her. Every time I have the courage to confess, The school slut, Brittany (Sorry if thats your name you can change it if it is), always ruins everything and most of all, she's always picking on (y/n).

Tomorrow I'm going to do whatever it takes to show her how much I love her.

(Y/N) POV

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

I turned off my alarm with a groan.

I got out of bed and shuffled to the bathroom to get ready.

Once I finished, I pulled on white skinny jeans with a black tee that says 'Back Off or Catch These Hands' in white and black converses.

I grabbed my phone to see the time was 7:10. I texted Amethyst to see if she was ready.

(y/n): U ready

Ames: Almost by the time u get here I should be

(y/n): K omw

I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my backpack, keys, and a pack of Oreos.

I got into my car and made to Amethyst's place in 15 minutes. She came out wearing red Vans with black skinny jeans and a red shirt with a crown on it.

She got into the car. "Thanks, and where is the music?

I rolled my eyes and connected my phone to the car via Bluetooth. We started singing along with the music. Within eight minutes, we were parked in front of the school and going in.

Amethyst turned to me. "I'll meet at you at your locker once I grab my stuff."

I nodded and we went our separate ways. As I was putting my stuff in my locker, I saw (c/n) laughing with his friends by his locker.

Even though he's mean to me, I can't help but love him. 

I love his sexy smooth voice.

His deep (e/c) eyes.

His smug cocky smile.

His smooth skin.

I looked him up and down.