chapter one

October 31st, Holloween, first quarter of senior year is already over and it's been the usual things so far, talk to old friends, meet some new ones, lose some old ones, nothing out of the ordinary.

Not much has happened so far, well other than today, instead of the normal school day me and a few other art students are going on a field trip, it should be fun, right.. although the bus ride is kinda boring so far.

The gallery was okay, only a few things caught my eye, after maybe a few hours we left and walked to get some food, it was okay although really boring and I didn't really have anyone to hangout with.

Then back to the bus, I was kinda annoyed at that point and just wanted to be back home, or to have just stayed at school, although no one would care about me there either.

We got on the bus and we had to wait for a few girls and then the trip back to school wasn't all that fun so I tried to sleep as much as I could to pass the time.

When we get back it's already about half an hour after the normal busses leave so after a few minutes I decide fuck it and start walking home, it was cold although I was kinda going through shit since I had time to think and it went dark, but I didn't feel the cold so guess it doesn't matter.

I'm home now and I just want to sleep and not think anymore, but of course I have school work still, so fuck everything.

November 1st, this morning was a bit better, or at least seemed to be, when I woke up there was this beautiful gradient from the sunrise that made the sky a soft red into a yellow, but I had to get ready for school, so I make sure I have everything and make my way to the bus.

The normal day, stand with a few people then to trigonometry first hour, we had a test but it wasn't that bad, then to graphic design, I wrote my proposal and kept working on the project, third hour was weird since everyone was doing something completely different, we were sorting pictures to distribute.

Then to another test in fourth hour econ. since I had to make it up from yesterday, that one wasn't too hard either, and off to fifth hour physics, there was a lab the day before but since I was gone my group and another merged together.

Lunch after that was kinda boring and wasn't all that good anyway, gym was a bit better although not by much me and a few friends just walked the track, then to eighth hour English, we had a speaker and their profession sounds pretty good.

On the bus me and JM messed around a bit then walked our directions home.

So Saturday, the normal boring stuff, although there was one good thing, even if for a few minutes, I had to rush through my chores and change to some clean clothes.

... honestly I don't know why, but I was so happy, even if she wouldn't remember, even if it was so little as a car ride, I still wanted to be with her, near her, although I doubt she really thought the same, she probably was thinking about someone else.

It was good though, even if I was just being stupid and hopeful, rather not hopeful but something else, maybe I was just lost in a stupid dream that will never exist, fantasizing about some fabricated reality that so imaginary it makes the square root of a negative number look real, or for normal people, it makes it seem as though dragons and phantoms can be seen flying around.

November 6th, nothing much happened, go to class and back home, kinda same today, talk with people and then to first hour then on with the rest of the day, nothing out of the normal happened, except I tried to switch gym classes before lunch because we just go freshman things since my teacher likes to team up with the freshman boys teacher, and gym sucked more than usual since it was work out Wednesday, then English wasn't the best, not because it was boring but because I was so tired I fell asleep.

I decided to just go home since I fell asleep in class instead of going to art club and then hanging out with my cousin.

Friday, like usual nothing really happens, go to first hour trig, then work on my mural for graphic design, work on the yearbook, then econ to physics, head down to lunch then gym and finally English and head home

♠️Now if you expected this to be a good story, one filled with all sorts of mythical and fantasy, sorry to say this is just the life of an average highschool kid♠️