Little girl.

The moon is up high in the sky as I walk through the forest. I can barely see in front of my two feet but I'm still walking. Like I know exactly where I'm supposed to go.

But I don't. I'm just walking around with just the light of the moon to guide me. I can hear the wind in the trees and other weird noises. Like whispers. Little whispers all around me. I can't quite understand what they're saying. So I keep walking in this endless forest.

I'm scared. Frighten. I walk as the forest gets darker. All around me, there's red eyes. I can see them but I can't see their bodies. Simple red eyes flying into the dark. Then, this voice. Clearer than the others. Calling my name over and over again. It's coming from all around me and I stop dead in my tracks.

A silhouette gets out of the shadow. A little girl. Short black hair with a little white dress and bare feet. She's holding a teddy bear who's wearing a neckless. Like a ruby on it or some shiny stone. She's crying and I walk towards her. As I kneel in front of her, she stops. Looking at me with her puffy eyes.

"Why are you crying?" I say.

She doesn't respond. I take a closer look at her. She's dirty, muds all over her. And blood. I swallow hard and have a hard time breathing. But I got this feeling in my chest like I need to help her.

"Are you okay? Why are you alone in the woods? It's not safe for you." I say as I look around. The eyes are no longer here.

When I look at her again, she smiles. That smiles who gives you shiver and paralyze your bones. She looked at me a few more seconds before leaning in and whispering in my hear.

"He's coming for you."

And I woke up.