The elevator.

The rain is pouring as I enter the creepy building with caution. My partner is beside me along with a little girl. The hall is curiously empty as we walk inside. All the windows are cautiously closed with woods. Only a few strings of light allow us to see the room. Wich is very difficult. The blonde, tall woman look at me. Holding her gun in one hand as the other one is clinging to the hand of our third guest.

The building is cold. I can feel the wind down my spine. I shiver when we take a corner, making sure there's no surprise. I can feel death. The nauseating smell of rotting flesh. It penetrates my nostrils like needles and I try to hold the urge to vomit that takes my guts. We reach an impasse. A door closed with a padlock. The anxiety is at his highest. And the silence is not helping. My partner indicates a path and I follow without question. We step in front of a weird room. A circle one, with a hole in the middle where we can't see the bottom.

A door is open on the other side of the room and we simply move in that direction. There's a hallway, small, but big enough to fit two elevators. One of them is not working, I know it even tho we didn't try it. My partner and the little girl stepped in the elevator and I'm reticent to do the same. A feeling who won't leave my throat. But I still go inside. I can't read the buttons. I just click on one. The doors closed but something is strange.

The elevator is going down too fast. Water starts to fill it. That's when I saw the pressuring button, the one I was supposed to click on. The water fills more and more as the elevator always goes down as fast. I can feel the pressure of the air on my thoracic cage and my ribs breaking slowly. I try to hold on to the side of the elevator.

The air is limited at an incredible speed but the scene is weirdly in slow-motion. I feel like my ribs are puncturing my lungs. I can not breathe anymore. In the last few seconds of my life, I look down at the two girls next to me. My eyes locked with my partner as the elevator crashed down to the ground.

And I woke up.