Chapter Ten - Paparazzi

Start from the beginning

"what is going on?" melody asked. "well... I getstalked, but isn't just stalking. They break inside and try to have sex with meor want naked pictures of me..." marina said to melody. "that sounds awfull...better you stay here..." melody said. "yes... Im thankful for that. I know that Ican trust you two guys." Marina said with a smile. "that's good to hear. Wellim gonna get some breakfast and wake up the sleepy boy over there." Melody saidas she walked to the kitchen. "okay" marina simply said. 

Melody went to the kitchen. She prepared a nicely breakfast. Whilst waiting for the eggs to cook and toast to get toasted she went to max. melody woke him up by giving him too much kisses. Max woke up being annoyed. "get up max breakfast is getting ready." Melody said with a smile. "leave me alone..." max said. "just get up! or there is no food for you." Melody said while pouting. "I don't care... leave me alone." Max said looking angry at her. "okay! No food for you." Melody said as she left.

Melody finished the breakfast. She put everything on the table. "marina breakfast is ready." Melody said. "coming!" marina said as she walked up to the table. Melody sits on the seat. "it looks delicious, but doesn't max have to eat too?" marina asked her. "he don't want it so we two just eat." Melody said being a little disappointed. "its bothering you I see..." marina said as she also sits down. "he is never angry at me like that..." melody said and took a bite of her toast. "I can understand, but hey let enjoy this meal" marina said with a smile. The two girls eat their breakfast.

"melody do you want to make some music?" marina suggest. "that sounds amazing. I can use some help of the dj herself." Melody said with a little giggle. "lucky for you I have my laptop with me. Lets begin." Marina said as she picked her laptop. Melody quickly cleaned up the table. Marina placed her laptop on the table. The two octopuses work hard together. They made some noises with their music. Melody sing a lot in her music clips. It sounded so great, but the downside had to come.

Marina finished the clip. At that moment max walked angry the room in. "LET ME SLEEP!" max yelled. Melody looked at him. "look at the time! Its already 3 pm! No time for more sleep." Melody said. Marina saved the clip on her cloud. " I JUST NEED MY SLEEP!" max said as he slaps melody in her face. Melody felt on the ground. Marina quickly put her laptop away. "what are you doing! You don't slap the girl you love!" marina said. "SHUT UP!" max said as he left.

"melody... are you okay?..."marina said as she helped melody up. melody nodded. her nose was bleeding a little. Marina got her a tissue and put it under melody's nose. Melody burst into tears. "why is max like this... he was always so sweet." Melody said. "don't worry melody. We just going to continue with our music for tomorrow. Besides im here with you." Marina said with a smile. "yup, you are right... lets continue." Melody said and dried her eyes. She kept a little bit of the tissue in her nose. The two girls continued.

Some time later max ran through the room. Melody and marina looked at him. Max quickly put some stuff in his bag. "why didn't you wake me up earlier! Im late for work now!" max yelled. Melody and marina looked at each other. They just didn't react at him. Max left not soon after. "weird guy..." marina said giggling. Melody giggled too. " okay! I got you in tomorrow! At 3 pm you can perform." Marina said with a smile. "that's amazing!" melody said with a smile.

At the evening melody was cooking some dinner. Marina helped her ofcourse. "max is late today... maybe its busy?" melody said. "I have a feeling he just don't wanna be round you today." Marina said. Just at that moment max went in with lots of hickeys on his neck. His clothing was ripped off. Melody looked shocked. What did he do. "hey marina and girl I don't know." Max said with a weird voice. Marina looked worried at melody. "why are you breaking in my house?" melody said with a angry tone. She was so angry on how he was treating her. "breaking in your house?" max walks up to her. He seems to fall anytime on the ground. Melody smells alcohol coming from max. max leans in for a kiss and grabs her. Melody looks at him. Max kisses him. "you are so sweet... just like those girls at the bar." Max said. Did he just do that! He cheated on her and said it in her face! Melody was angry. "why are you cheating on me! Im your girlfriend!" melody said and slaps him hard in his face. Max felt to the ground. Not knowing what he did wrong. "I hate you, max!" melody said with tears in her eyes. "melody?..." max said crying to. Realizing what he did. "im sorry... there were some people that said they were famous and they wanted to drink with me." Max said looking at the ground. "did he had a weird hairstyle?" melody asked. Max nodded and realised. "oh no james is doing this. To steal you from me..." melody said as she finished the dish. "im sorry melody... I drank too much that I couldn't control myself." Max said. "is he again doing such stuff?" marina asked. Melody nodded. "he liked me at first, but I think he likes you more..." marina said. "wait isn't the people around him going after you?..." melody ask. "now you said that you are right! These people are awfull..." marina said with a sad look.

"we will beat them! Girls splatfest is up and I know that they will be on team trick and we are team treat!" max said with a smile. "hey youre right! I think we can beat them. Im gonna see if my friend is up here!" melody said as she start searching. "lucio right?" marina asked. "yes!" melody said and she found him. "I found him!" melody said with a smile. "call him melo." Max said with a smile. "I will!" melody said with a smile. Melody rings his number.

The phone got picken up. she put it on speaker. "hello with lucio octian." Lucio said. "hello with melody lakewater." Melody said being nervous. "melody is that you?!" lucio almost yelled. "yes it's me! I was asking how you have been doing." Melody said with a smile. Max and marina looked happy. "Im doing fine! I start living in the inkling world. It so much fun! How are you doing, melo?" lucio asked. "well I live in the inkling world together with max and marina, but I need to ask you something important. Splatfest is up and do you wanna join our team of trick?" melody ask. "ah yes I would love to! Tomorrow at 4 pm I can fight with you guys!" lucio said. "okay than I see you tomorrow bij the lobby! See ya!" melody said. "is alright! See you there!" lucio said as he hangs up. melody screams happily. "lets eat first. Im craving!" marina suggest. Melody nodded and made the dish ready. Luckily it isn't burned. Marina and max made the table. Due to that max is still drunk. He only did the part what cant be broken by falling. Melody put it on the table.

Max, marina and melody sits down the table. The dish of today was some veggies and rice. It smelled delicious. "looks amazing, melody." Max said with a smile. "I have to agree!" marina said. Melody simply laughed. Max and marina first got some food on their plates. Melody waited until they were ready picking. Then she picked up some of the food. "lets dig in!" max said as he take a bite. Marina also took a bite. Melody waited again. She wanted to know what their opinion is the food. "delicious!!!" marina and max said. Melody smiled as she eat from her plate. Marina and max eat it up quickly.

After the dinner max and marina did the dishes in the dishwasher. Melody sits on the sofa with a movie on. Marina and max joined soon after. Their whole evening was spend watching a movie.