Giving birth

"Ahhhhhhhgg"
I'm screaming and holding onto the bars as tight as I can. Everything is so blurry and hot. So fucking hot and the nurse that damn nurse is staring at me.
" what are you looking at!!!" I screamed, she shook her hand and stood there. Staring again right at me.

"Push miss black, you have to push just a little longer" my doctor was muffled by the face mask she had on but spoke loudly. I focused right on her and pushed as hard as I could.
My entire body was shaking, oh my god I can feel him being pushed forward. I can feel his head coming out.
"Aahhhhhhhh oh my god!" I screamed one final time. And the most beautiful angelic sound happened.
"The moment we have been waiting for" she held up a cry baby boy, he had a full head of hair and he was wailing like it was the end of the world. And it was just only the beginning.
~~~~~~~~~•••••••••~~~~~~~~~~~
Couple days have passed and I'm so very sore. I still think about max so much and his face. I miss him so much and I wish I could tell him about his son. His beautiful beautiful son, watching him sleep was the most beautiful sight I could have seen in all my 23 years. I wish I could share this with my family.
"Flash back"

I tore the package open and uncapped a pregnancy test and started to pee on it. This is impossible how could I be so careless. How could I not pay attention to what was happening.
"Please no" It was one of those instant test, the one that shoes a face when it gets results. And it already had a smiley face.
"This is not a happy face" I started to cry and threw the test across the bathroom floor. The only thing I could think of and I wish I wouldn't have done. Was call his mother..
Dialing her number hurt my fingertips as dramatic as that sounds she was the devil.
" make this quick" she said real qucik.
"Hey this is Sam, Max's friend that's been over." I tried to sound nice even though I wanted to scream guck you.

" which one?"
I rolled my eyes, " sam, blonde and tall? Never mind, I have some news I wanna share with you. And I thought you could help me."

"Continue" she said dryly

"Well, I'm pregnant and it's Max's" I practically threw up the sentence.

" you need to have a abortion easy." She chuckle like I was stupid, like that was the answer all along.

" I actually wanted to know how to share it with him. But wow abortion really?" I said trying to hold back as much as I could.
"No question about it, you have to take care of it. He's part of the family business he's not ready for a child nor a wife like you" she obviously knew what was best for her son since she was around all the time. Did you happen to catch how sarcastic that was if not now you know.

" I can't do that.." I stared at the wall ahead of me. I could feel myself wanting to cry. Why is she being so heartless about her own grandchild.

"I know your secrets miss black, or should I say miss Cupid." She laughed into the phone as my heart sunk in my stomach, " yes that's right I know about your secret sweeite. He's a die hard for his family honey it's best you take off while you can before you get yourself killed trying to play house with him. " I wanted to hang up but I knew if I did there would be hell to pay.
"What do you want?" I said Into the phone.
" I want you to pack up and leave and never come back. I want you an that thing to disappear and to leave my son forever or it will be the end of you life miss Cupid. Oh and don't try to go home they know better. You need to  leave the state. Far away. Cash travel and a kid. You got it all just never contact max again." I closed my eyes and I finally let out a sob.
" okay, okay I'll leave but let me say goodbye . " I held my mouth trying to smoother the sobs.
" tonight or else" and with that she ended the call.
Just like that I lost him and gained a new life that I didn't want.