CHAPTER 18: The Search Is On

Shoto's POV:

I set my love on my brothers bed at the League of villains hideout. Kissed his forehead and pulled out a needle.

"Don't worry my love. I'm here to protect you from everyone who wants to hurt you."

After injecting Midoriya. I walked out of the room and Shigaraki goes to attack me. Before his fingers made contact. He was frozen solid. Then with one kick. He shatters into hundreds of pieces. Before anyone could avenge his death. I had froze them all. After smashing each one into bits. I picked my love back up and we went to our new home. Where no one would ever find us.

"No one but me is allowed to touch my love. Especially villain scum like you. I don't know why you agreed to help me, but thanks to that. Midoriya belongs to me and not that dumbass palmeranian Bakugo."

Bakugo's POV:

The first place we looked was at the league hideouts. After three days of looking. We had discovered that all the League members were killed. Upon a closer inspection of the bodies. Shitty hair had noticed frost bite on some of them, and that the time of death was almost seventy two hours ago. From that alone. We knew he was close by. After all if you're hiding from everyone. The forest in the mountains would be the best hiding spot. Plus this hide out was already deep in the wilderness. Since it was a four day weekend for us at school. We desided to stay at the temple at the top of the mountain. That way we could search more ground by being close by, and not waist time on travelling back and forth from home.