Eunsang-Forbidden Love Pt. 3

Genre : Fluff

Song : BTS Hold Me Tight

requested by yanagirenjiidealtype

third person's pov

two years later..

Eunsang and Eunhee were engaged and ready to get married tomorrow. Eunsang's parents told Eunsang that they'll disown him if he continued to be with Eunhee but of course he wouldn't go back just because they threatened to disown him. he knew that they won't disown him because he was their only child. he never contacted any of his family members for two whole years and his parents didn't go looking for him to try and prove that he didn't matter to them anymore.

the couple's relationship only got stronger as time passed by and Eunsang proposed to Eunhee on their anniversary. Eunhee was reluctant to accept even though she wanted to but Eunsang gave her reassurance , resulting in her accepting the proposal. and before they knew it , tomorrow will be their big day.

"you nervous?" Eunsang asked Eunhee as they cuddled together in bed. "yeah of course. it's something that will happen once in a lifetime. can't believe i'm actually getting married tomorrow." Eunhee said. "and you'll be wearing your beautiful gown." Eunsang smiled. "but the gown is so uncomfortable." Eunhee whined. "come on , you told me i could pick what you'll wear." Eunsang said. "yeah but i didn't expect you to pick a gown that came with a veil that was super long. if anyone stepped on it by accident , my whole neck will probably snap." Eunhee said making Eunsang chuckle. "you're exaggerating Eunhee. who would dare to step on your veil? you're the star tomorrow." Eunsang said. "you're the star too." Eunhee said.

"we both are." Eunsang pecked her forehead.

the two then slowly drifted off to sleep in no time.

the next day..

Eunsang woke up earlier than Eunhee and prepared himself before he went to wake Eunhee up. "wake up my bride , we're getting married today." he said as Eunhee stretched her limbs out. Eunsang pulled Eunhee's two arms forward making her sit up. "come on , open your eyes and look at me." he rubbed her cheeks as her eyes slowly opened to look at him. "good morning my bride." he said. "get up and go wash up so we can get your dolled up for the wedding." Eunsang said.

Eunhee dragged her feet to the bathroom and washed up as quickly as she could. she couldn't help but feel butterflies in her stomach as the thought of getting married in a few hours popped up in her mind.

soon , they were on their way to get ready for the wedding. it wasn't a huge one since they didn't want to spend so much money on it. inviting their close friends , family and relatives were enough. the two were at opposite ends of the room as they got their hair and makeup done.

as time passed by , the place slowly got filled with people. Eunsang was to be outside now to greet the attendees while Eunhee was to wait inside. "see you on the aisle." he pecked her lips before parting ways to her. Eunhee sat on the couch with her beating heart which was almost beating out of her chest. her mom and sister was on their way to see her.

"hey beautiful!" one of Eunhee's friends smiled when they entered. "oh my gosh , she's so pretty!" the others gasped making Eunhee blush. "stop it you all!" she chuckled. "i'm so happy for you , am i the only one excited?" one of them clapped. "oh no you're not , let's take a picture!" another said. after their photo taking , Eunhee's mom and sister then arrived at the room where Eunhee was. "we'll let you guys have some family time." Eunhee's friends left Eunhee , her mom and sister alone.

"my beautiful young daughter is getting married." Eunhee's mom said with tears in her eyes. "time for you to get a boyfriend!" she told Eunhee's sister who frowned as a reply. "family photo?" the cameraman asked and both her sister and mom sat next to Eunhee to have the photo taken.

time skip~

Eunhee was now standing behind the huge doors with her dad , having her arms linked with him. "i'm glad i'm handing my daughter to someone i trust." her dad said. Eunhee could feel tears in her eyes but held them back since she didn't want to ruin her makeup. when the doors opened , all eyes were on her and her dad.

but her eyes were only on her husband , Eunsang , who was all the way at the end of the aisle. the walk made Eunhee remember so many memories ; good and bad. how she and Eunsang overcame so many difficulties to be together. all is over and worth it , now that they could finally be together.

"i trust you to take care of my daughter , son-in-law." Eunhee's dad said as he took Eunhee's hand that was around his arm , handing it to Eunsang.

after the vows and the placement of the wedding rings , Eunsang was told that he could kiss the bride. they turned and faced each other , Eunhee feeling a little shy all of a sudden. Eunsang lifted her veil and held her hands in his , leaning in for a kiss when suddenly the doors opened making everyone look at who was at the door.

the moment Eunhee made out the two people , she dropped her bouquet with a gasp. "m-mom..dad.." Eunsang gasped. his grip around Eunhee's hand tightened , assuring her that it wouldn't affect the marriage no matter what.

Eunsang's parents brisked walked down the aisle to stand in front of the couple who was nervous as hell. "m-mom.." Eunsang said when he realised his mom started shedding tears. "son." his dad said and his mom jumped into Eunsang's arms. "i'm so glad i didn't let her marry in.." Eunsang's mom said. "who?" Eunsang asked. "the girl we wanted you to marry was an imposter. their daughter was already dead. she's not the real heir. we wronged you , Eunhee." Eunsang's dad explained and looked at Eunhee. "thank you for holding onto Eunsang , i dread to think of what might happen if you didn't do so."

Eunhee just gave a smile back as a reply.

"we give you our blessings Eunsang , you can marry Eunhee." Eunsang's mom said after pulling away from him. both Eunsang and Eunhee looked at each other with delight. "for real?!" Eunsang asked. "yes , and i'm sorry for whatever i said before that hurt your feelings Eunhee. i was too blind to see how good you were for our Eunsang." his mom said , giving Eunhee a hug. Eunhee didn't say anything ; just hugged her back.

the two elders sat at the family area and the couple resumed with whatever they were doing before ; the kiss. "is there still a need to?" Eunhee asked feeling a rush of nervousness over her when they faced each other. "of course , i wanna let everyone know you're Mrs Lee Eunsang now." he smiled before leaning in ,

kissing her lips.

—————————————————————