War

You wouldn't believe me when I say the world was in chaos huh?

Well it is. The ninja world anyway.

A man named Obito Uchiha has claimed he is in fact Madara Uchiha. He told us if we didn't follow through with his plan to form a giant sharigan that would cover the moon and sun then we would be all killed.

   Of course no one wanted that so all the great nations have aligned and are ready to fight no matter what.

  I was part of the tracking unit.

Was I worried? Out of my mind.

We were all tense especially when we found out Naruto didnt know a thing happening.

Feeling a chakra in the distance I paused. This made my group stop.

"23 feet ahead. Yamako can you tell if it's one of us?" I asked her.

She enhanced her eyes and said," Its a zetsu." She whispered.

Nodding I gave the signals and the group split into fourths. Moving forward two groups stayed back.

  Having the shadow users trap it
the sealing group moved in. Seeing the Zetsu try to melt my group moved in. Enhancing the chakra field we trapped the Zetsu in a strong water dome.

Quicily the sealing team moved in once we let it go. Sealing him we quickly stored him away in one of our scrolls.

A blast came from beside us making screams erupt. "Everyone okay?" I asked.

"Yeah!" A few people responded.

"Check for injured people. Rest of you follow me. East side is in need of help." I told the group.

Seeing them nod we seperated. Hurrying over I found some kind of seal on the ground.

Looking into it Shikamaru, Ino, and Choji were in the middle along with the four demons orochimaru created.

So its a mind game huh? "Dont go in there? Its dangerous. This is a death game seal." One guy yelled at me.

"I know." I said before signaling my team to keep the people back.

"Try to break the seal from the outside. I'm going in." I told the sealers.

Seeing them nod I did quick handsigns and used the flying thundergod technique to the kunai in shikamarus holster. Landing next to him I was sucked into the world.

  "How the hell did she get in?" Someone yelled.

"Would love to stay and chat but I think you guys have this covered." I said before hurrying off.

  Making eye contact with Shikamaru all I could do was nod. He caught on to what I meant just by that and kept the demons back.

   Reaching the edge of the dome from the inside I pressed my hands to the edge of it.

  Feeling the most energy coming from the top I took a deep breathe and chakra walked to it. Sitting down I dispearsed my chakra and got to work on breaking the seal.

Feeling something whiz by I opened my eyes and looked down.

"Do I have to come down there and do it myself?!" I yelled so they could hear me.

"No!" Ino yelled dodging a kunai.

Rolling my eyes I finished my half of the seal. Now we have to wait for the outside.

"Hey there!" I said landing infront of the girl with the flute.

She jumped back making me frown. "Oh cmon. I really dont want to deal with the twins. Theyre the weakest after all." I huffed crossing my arms.