We rush up only to hear a
Knock knock knock!

At the door.

"I'll check you guys stay here."Scott says walking to the door.

"Hello ummmm officer."he says backing away.

"Is there a y/n y/l/n here short h/c, e/c eyes."he asks holding a gun pointed at scott with handcuffs on his Belt.

Scott steps forward to protect me.but the officer moves his gun from Scots chest to his head.

"I'll ask one more time is...there-"I cut him off.

"I'M HERE!please don't shoot him or anyone else."I yell almost crying.

"We got him.bring in motherlode"the sheriff says into his wakie-talkie.

I step back because of all the heartbeats I can now hear about 400 . mabey more.

I start to push stiles behind me.
"Stiles stay behind me ,Liam or Scott. "I say squezing his hand before stepping forward towards the officer.

"Stop right there!"he yells aiming his gun at me.

I put my hands above my head still shaking.

"Come here or else!"he yells loading his gun.

"Hey don't shoot him.whats he done anyway!"Stiles yells about to step forward but Liam holds him back.

"Treason.fratanizing with the enemy."he says smugly.

"Come willingly or by force.your choice!."he warns.

I was about to object when an army of hunters tackle everyone including me to the floor.

"Stay there and come quietly.we don't have much time."the hunters holding me says.

I squirm kind of scared.

The officer gets his handcuffs and taunts me with them.

I try struggle to get free but it's no use.

"NOW come....here!"the officer yells still holding the handcuffs.

The hunters holding me pull me off the ground and make me walk towards the officer.

"Put your hands behind your back."he says making me growl a small "no"

"Was that a,no. ?"he asks the hunters clearly enjoying this.

"I think it was."the tall one says.

"I need a yes sweetheart " he says mocking me.

"I SAID NO-"I was cut off my an electronic bolt to my back and lower rib cage.

They tazed me.

I grunt in pain and slouch in there iron hold on my arms.

"NOW what was the question?oh yeah put your hands behind your back."he says again.

I'm about to yell a bad ass comment but stiles screams at the officer "stop it please.y/n just go well be right behind you I swear " stiles is almost in tears.

I do as they say and i am dragged to the car.
The younger officer puts on the cuffs so tight they leave marks on my wrist.

We drive for 10 minutes then arrive at the sheriff station.

They take me to a cell.im.about to step in then the female guard shoves me in making me fall on my right arm.scratching it along the floor.

She laughs and walks out.

I hear monroe talking to gabe and nolan.

"We have to kill him or else."Gabe says annoyed.

"No we can use him to get to the pack.
Gerard told me something about the bond of an alpha and bata so if the bata dies the alpha will fall.so will the pack."monroe says making me scared.

The start walking in holding guns and taster stick things.

I run to the corner of the small cell and yell for help.

Gabe gets out his phone and starts recording.

"What are you doing?!"I ask distressed.

He smirks evily."sending this little video to Scott " nolan says.

I go to run at him when a gun fires right at me.i quickly dodge it but walk into the cell wall.

Gabe and nolan laugh and send the video to Scott.

-----Scott p.o.v-----

Once the hunters leave we run to the sheriff station to hear gunshots! Stiles speed up and run through the doors and I get a message.

It's y/n in a cell couring in a corner calling for help.i feel so guilty.

I'm a horrible friend.

"Stiles wait!"I yell pulling him away from  the doors.

"We can't leave him in there.SCOTT PLEASE!"Stiles yells through tears.

I hug him and start walking round the back.

I sneak into the security room where the cameras are.there are 2 guys eating donuts and drinking coffee.

"Slacking are we."I say smirking.

They turn around and reach for there guns but me and Liam pounce on them.

They are on the floor out cold.

"Where is he?"stiles asks himself checking the cctv camera.

"Bingo!"he yells quietly and starts grabbing the guards keys and sneaks round to the cell.

We found y/n on the ground crying  with cuts all over him.he had a large hole in his shirt and a burn Mark in his chest.from.a.tazer!.

Stiles runs over and puts his hand through the bars.

"Hey hey hey.y/n you OK. I'm here don't worry.its all over " he says holding his boyfrends hand.

"Sssstiles?your...your ok?"He asks making me confused.

"Yeah I'm fine but the real question is are you OK? "He asks nervous.

Y/n nods as stiles unlocked the door and we run out the back and to his house.

-----stiles p.o.v-----

Once we get home I get 3 tubs of ice cream and give them to me Scott and y/n
.we decided to watch a movie.my favourite  movie

STAR WARS!!!!!

I get some blankets and we start the movie.

Half way in scott falls asleep but me and y/n are awake.

He finished his ice cream so I share mine.

At the end we Hum the star wars music.

"WANNA watch the second movie?"He asks ready to put the disk in.

"No I'm good but we could sleep instead."Is say pulling up the covers ready for him to join.

A smile spreads across his face.

He gets in and I spoon him.

"Stiles...I really love our cuddles but can I go for like 2 teenie seconds" he  says with puppy dog eyes.

He runs upstairs and comes down with every blanket we own.

I'm getting worried now.

"What's with the blankets?are you OK? "I ask.

He shakes his head and climes in with the 40 million blankets.

"I'm just cold that's all."he says smiling.

"It's like 400° in here,how are you cold?"I snuggled him to give him my warmth.

After a while i fall asleep.

After a few hours I wake up.scott is gone and y/n is in the same position trembling with coldness.

"Hey!what's wrong.!"is ask getting my big jumper and his favourite beanie.

I put them in him and go to deaton's.