"Coffee's ready, pretty girl."

"Told you," Spencer sang quietly. Ignoring the barista, Valentizina nodded slowly and pat Spencer's arm two times.

"Spencer, I hate you. Have a lovely day."

Walking towards the counter, she was quick to throw a ten-dollar bill at the man, gripping the coffee and walking away without taking the change. She spared one last look at Spencer who opened his mouth to speak, yet Valentizina stopped him. She raised her brows, pointing a finger at him.

"Einstein, you can't afford to talk to me."

"Sorry, Bill Gates."

"Actually, Jeff Bezo is richer than Bill Gates."

"Whose Einstein now?"

"Still you, Einstein."

And sending a wink at him, she slipped out the coffee shop.

•••

"Whose funeral is it?"

"I'm still deciding. What's the sitch?"

Valentizina had walked into the briefing room, Spencer right behind her. He had managed to catch up right outside the office and much to her dismay, followed the strawberry blonde. But there wasn't much she could do about it. Derek's funeral comment had been to do about her choice of colour; her clothes persisted of only the colour black today - but she was wearing her good leather jacket. Her tank top was tight and so were her high-waist, skinny jeans. And as usual, her 5" heels were the first to grab everyone's attention.

"Take a look at this," JJ explained, pressing the play button on the laptop as Valentizina sat herself down between Derek and Spencer.

The footage displayed a man, dressed in a black ski mask pointing a gun and shouting at a bunch of naked elderly and adults. He was embarrassing them. Threatening them. Screaming at them. Absolutely stripping them from any bit of safety or confidence they had in them. He walked around them in circles, hitting them and punching them before he dragged them by the ears around the place. And that's when JJ decides they saw enough, pausing the video and continuing to speak.

"Over the past two months, the L.A. Field office has been tracking a series of 4 bank robberies in the L.A. Metro area. It's one individual wearing a black ski mask. He's highly skilled. It's his unique M.O. that put him squarely in our court. This happened two days ago."

JJ was quick to look in the direction of Valentizina, pointing at her.

"We're counting on you. This is your case. He's smart, quick and dangerous."

"If this is my case then allow me to cut this whole conversation about five minutes short. He's looking to embarrass his victims. To get them at their weakest point. There's absolutely no point waving a gun around at fully clothed men and women who have the confidence to run out on the streets. But naked? No one's going to run. They'll feel ashamed. They'll feel scared. It's a psychological advantage for him. In his hand is a Mac-10. I've got one of those and the amount of firepower that man is holding is far too strong for anything they've got to fight back."

"We wouldn't be having this case if it wasn't for the last two robberies. One, he beat the security guard nearly senseless, and two, after he made everyone undress, he forced two pairs of victims together at gunpoint, then he made them simulate sex with each other."