Chapter 16.

2 months later.
Senior year.

I put on my baggy shirt, since I was small to begin with I didn't have much a pudge

I put on my baggy shirt, since I was small to begin with I didn't have much a pudge. I knew my baby was there. (She would only be three months, and at three months I didn't show as well. Your first child you don't show as much until later in the pregnancy.)

"Senior year!" Farrah yelled down the hallway. I laughed as I came out the room. "Freshman season." Nia came out of her room.

I checked out her little outfit.

"Okay, cute." I smiled. She just shook her head.

"Can you come do my poofs?" She asked. I nodded and walked to her room.

I did her hair, and we ate breakfast before leaving

I did her hair, and we ate breakfast before leaving. "Liyah!" Farrah stopped me. "Forgetting something?" She held up my prenatals. I rolled my eyes and held out my hand. "You have to take these..." she reminded me. "I know I know, they just make me nauseous.."

I took the vitamin and left out the door. I got into my  new Jaguar F Pace. I traded my Jeep in, and my daddy paid the rest off.

This was more of a mom car for me.

I got situated as did Nia

I got situated as did Nia. "Ready?" I asked. "Yes ma'am." My phone went off before I backed out.

Baby❤️: have a good day baby...
Lil Bit🥰: You too. I'll see you when I get out.

I backed out.

At school.

I got out the car and grabbed my keys. It was going to be a breath of fresh air. Last years seniors gone.  Got my book bag and I went inside the school.

I showed Nia to her classes and I ran into Sariah and Mandy..

"Hey!" Sariah hugged me. I hugged her kinda. "Hey." I walked around them. "Wait, why you been dodging us? I've been calling and texting.." Sariah stopped me. "I'm tooo old to be fighting about who likes who more, and you know as well I do, I don't need that extra shit." I rolled my eyes and walked away.

I made it to my class. I felt the nausea coming, I grabbed my water... I met eyes with Cameron and Jay. I rolled my eyes and continued to sit there.

Sariah: Can we go eat? I miss you..
Liyah: I'm going to B's house.. so 🤷🏾‍♀️ sorry.
Sariah: please?
Liyah: I'll see how he feels.

She walked in the classroom and sat beside me.

"Why's he just staring?" She asked. I shrugged and grabbed my AirPods. "Noooo. I'm sorry." She grabbed my arm. "Can we make up..." she asked.

I missed her, but I didn't wanna deal with someone who had a possessive friend.

"Can you make your own decisions?" I asked. She rolled her eyes. "I just didn't want her to feel sad.. you know since her whole thing.." I nodded. "Hey, do what you do.. leave me outa it."

After school.

I was gonna take Nia home but she was trying out for cheer. So I went out to eat with Sariah and Mandy.

"So how's everything been?" Sariah asked. "Great, I know someone bet not know my business." I took a drink of my water.

"What did I do?" Mandy looked confused. "Hmm, what you ain't do? I can't stand bitches like you." I mugged her. "You wasn't checking on her when she needed you, but the moment you want her to be only your friend. She's there. You'll get tired of being that friend Sariah. Be a friend to a friend not a friend to a jealous ass bitch.. and this was a bad idea." I got up and threw a twenty dollar bill on the table.

I stormed out the door and got in my truck.

I started my truck and a sharp pain hit my stomach. I held my belly, as I rocked the pain away. I called Farrah.

"I'm having these pains ..." I complained. "You're probably shifting and shaping but come in and let me see you." I nodded.

Home.

I laid in my bed, I blowing my nose. I heard a knock at the door. Montez came in. (Boo.) he crawled in the bed and cuddled with me.

I didn't have much to say. So we just cuddled until I fell asleep.