Chapter 23 : It's time we come clean - Part 2

Začít od začátku

"I SWEAR I DIDN'T KILL HER!" a random man imitated in such an annoying voice. I slowly rocked back and forth in a corner while hugging my knees. "I..I didn't kill her." I quietly whispered myself as unconsciousness took over me.

*******Time Passes********

"C'mon pretty boy! Open up your legs!"  A whimper escaped my throat, and I sprawled my legs open. The man's vulgar tone made me all numb to the core. I didn't want this life, and I never have. Ever since that day I woke up in this shitty hell-hole, I've tried escaping, but failed completely no matter what. Day, by day, I get constantly raped by many men that I barely knew what was happening in my life anymore. They broke me to the point where I can simply comply. How the hell did my life get so damn messed up?

A man's cock was suddenly shoved in my mouth making me cringe on it's disgusting taste. "Bite it you dick hole, and you die!" the man threatened while shoving it more inside my mouth. Tears slowly ran down my eyes as the many men made their way with me. I felt like a complete and utter shit-bag of this world. I don't have to stay through this.. I can just simply end it. As soon as they were done with me, they left me all alone in my cell, with nothing covering my body except for the many love bites I have gotten from them.

A glint in the corner of my bed caught my eyes, and slowly, I picked up a huge chunk of glass at hand. I brought it up to my neck, and prepared myself for the pain. My cell then suddenly opened revealing the some cops and their many handy guns at their disposal. I wonder what they want? "Get yourself dress up you prancy, were going for your trial today." one simply said while he eyed me with disgust.

I didn't even bother blushing at him eyeing my body. At least it's not as worst as the strange look each men who raped me usually provides. I hid the glass shard under my pillow for later, got changed into the orange jumper, and soon we were off to some place I knew nothing about. They blind-folded me, so that I wasn't aware of where the twist and turns were heading. I was about to protest, but the car came into a halting stop, and soon I felt myself getting shoved through doors, and sat at some kind of wooden chair.

They removed my blindfold, and that was it to be honest. I was left there, alone with none to protest with me. Figures a voice in my mind called out. One by one, people in which I barely knew sat themselves behind me, whispering some kind of insults loud enough for me to hear. "It's just me against the law huh?" I whispered silently to myself. An hour after, the trial began, and soon everybody testified against me. What the bloody hell? I knew these people so well, and yet.. and yet they act like I'm such a freak of nature... did I really know them well enough to think that they'd try saving me? Maybe not. Maybe I was wrong about trusting people.. 

The wooden door swung open, and I stared at him wide-eyed. "Greg Horan" the judge announced, and my father went up with a smirk directed at me, and suddenly it all came back. I wasn't the one who killed Aunt May, it was my dad. My father testified against me.. that fact kept on playing inside my head... and yet he killed her so why? At that very second, I knew what the dripping noise I was hearing before... It wasn't some kind of water leak of some sort.. it was his blood. I smiled and laughed out-loud.

"HAHAHAHAHAH!! Such a great actor you are dad.. congratulations." I gave him a round of applause while throwing my head back to laugh even more. The judge looked at me funny, and made eye-contact with one of the guards. "W-what are you talking about son?" he silently asked in a terrified tone. "So you're playing this game huh?" I cocked my head in his direction. "You see.." I got up from my seat and jumped over through the small gate blocking me from my dad.

"This man.."I pointed at the bloody twat who ruined my life. "Is the one who killed my Aunt May." I snickered while eyeing how sweat beaded down his face. "Impossible!" he protested. "I was visiting your mother's grave!" I laughed again. "And who the bloody hell is going to prove that?" I asked curiously. He looked at the audience, and each one of them raised their hands up while looking sympathetically. I instantly blazed with anger as I threw myself at my dad choking his life away.