Chapter 23 : It's time we come clean - Part 2

Start from the beginning

I woke up a few days later groggy and sore-all-over. A person with caramel-coloured hair flickered his blue gaze on me the same time he stood up and held his hand out. "My name is Louis Tomlinson. Nice to meet you Liam!" he smiled, but it did not reach his eyes. What have I gotten myself into?!?!

**End of Flashback**

Harry was left silent and unfeeling. "Don't I get a standing ovation?" I asked sarcastically. He clenched his fists in seconds, and he met Louis eyes for a second, then turned away in an instant. "I clearly gave him a blood transfusion Styles." he smiled pleasantly at him, while frowning the moment he turned his head to a corner. "I don't know how he did, but still, I still owe him my life." I nodded proudly while looking at Niall who had such a blank expression on his face.

He clearly didn't want to say anything to ruin his relationship with Harry, but he knew he had to.. he had to tell him also. 

-|Niall POV|-

"Niall? Is something the matter?" Harry asked frantically, as I played with the hem of my shirt. "M'fine" I slurred almost too quickly. The boys simply stared, not believing me at all in any shape or form. "No seriously guys.. I'm fine." I tried reassuring them with a smile. They shrugged it off, but it was completely evident that they never believed me.. not even for a second. "I guess it's my turn." I took a swig of the wine I asked for earlier, and crossed my arms as I sat back, enough to see the ceiling.

"I'm a psycopath." I stated bluntly as I eyed the curly headed boy for his  reaction. His green gaze bore into mine, and he gave a curt nod telling for me to expand my own statement. "I don't believe you." he simply smiled seconds later making me ease down a bit. "Oh, so you don't believe me Styles?" I snorted. "Well let me tell you a story to prove it to you, deal?" his head bobbed silently. "I'm all ears." he said plainly. "Well.." I trailed off as I thought about the memories back then. "It started like this."

**Le flashback**

Drip, drip, drip. Where was that noise? Drip, drip, drip. My eyes groggily peeled themselves open trying to search for that particular sound. Drip, drip, drip. Wherever the sound originated from wouldn't stop. My head throbbed as I looked around. Where was I? Last time I came to was when I was in a bar... how the bloody hell did I.. Some kind of metal clanked and I focused my attention on the big rusty gate in front of me.

"He's awake.. he's awake." Some men chuckled from the other cells. "How the bloody hell did I.." I started chewing on my nails, only to taste some kind of a metallic taste in my mouth. I spewed it out instantly not knowing what it was, until I came into contact with dried blood in under my nails. My mouth gaped open, and discovered that my hands weren't the only ones covered in blood, I was practically drenched with it. Drenched in someone else's blood. For some reason I knew... I knew not a spot of my blood can even come into contact with my clothes This fact horrified me.

Someone snorted in the background, and a man came into view. "So, I'm guessing you're feeling awful about your crime?" I looked at him with confused eyes. "Crime? What crime?" I asked curiously while looking sternly at him. The man bursted into a laugh. The fugitives laughed along with him echoing my own words. "Crime, crime, he knew nothing of his crime." they chanted in vulgar tones.

A tear escaped my eye and I crouched down. "I'm serious.. what 'exactly' did I do?" I whispered silently while waiting for his response. He sighed looking bored, and said "You murdered your aunt." he bluntly said. "B-But how.. I don't..." he waved his hand as if he cared for nothing I was about to say, and left without another word. "BUT I DIDN'T KILL HER!" I screamed instantly feeling rage build up inside me.