CONTINUE THE MYSTERY AND LAUGHTER

The foolish antics of Sister Mary are far from over. Read now on wattpad, Merry Sister Mary: Two Can Play That Game.

 Read now on wattpad, Merry Sister Mary: Two Can Play That Game

Sister Mary is a nun of extreme exceptions. She loves playing pranks, manipulating people for her own gain, running and screaming from the smallest of water droplets, and finding trouble wherever she goes. But behind her unholy exterior, lies a woman devoted to doing good in her own unique and humorous way.

Removed from her convent, Sister Mary is sent to New Orleans, Louisiana, to live with the Poor Clares and the Ursuline nuns and hopefully learn the true discipline of being a nun. Unfortunately for them, Sister Mary has arrived during Halloween, and New Orleans famous for its supernatural history finds a host of dark events plaguing the senator's family. Sister Mary sneaks her way into the senator's costumed gala to learn more when a mysterious murder takes place leaving a trail of clues that could permanently alter the city's political future. With her nunery struggling to find funds and a treasure hunt for a horrible buried secret, only Sister Mary has the means to find humor in the dark and bring justice to light.