Then out of nowhere, I heard "I am very proud of you, princess."

What? I thought to myself and also heard the same thing coming out from different people.

I suddenly turned around and saw that my dad is standing there proudly looking at me.

"Dad?" I shouted.

I heard another set of 'What?' whispers.

I immediately stood up and rushed towards him and hugged him.

"Dad, what are you doing here?" I asked him after releasing him.

"Nothing, I just missed you, so I came here." He replied.

"But dad you must have called me and waited in my house, I would have come there. This is my office other visitors are not allowed." I said and looked nervously around me and met many shocked faces.

What would our client think? I thought and looked for him, but no client is present there.

Again, I looked around confused then at Dad who is giving me a bright smile.

"Please don't tell me I just gave a presentation for you." I said.

"Surprise! But seriously, it is a very good thing. I am going to accept this deal." He said looking at Mr.Stone.

"You are not doing this because it is my presentation right? If it is then please don't do it." I told him stubbornly.

"Did I ever decide related to our company if there is no good for it?" he asked me.

"Nope, never." I immediately replied.

"Then you shouldn't think like that at all. Your presentation is really the best, and that is what we look for. We want a company to feel good about themselves, and if they don't have that confidence in themselves, then how can they even deal with others." Dad said.

"Ms.Pari, you never told us that Mr.Suresh Khanna is your father." Mr.Stone accused me.

What? How is that my fault? So I replied asking, "Mr.Stone, you too never tell me the client name."

"Now your name is Mr.Stone? Anyway, you have become a great man. Your father would have been proud." Dad said to Mr.Stone shocking all of us.

"You know him?" Mr.Stone asked and for the first time, I saw a pained expression.

"Of course, we are good friends and good competitors." Dad replied.

"So that's why you sent us funds for starting this company three years ago." He said.

"Yeah! As pay for him for not being there when he was surrounded by betrayals. I didn't know about that, and by the time I got to know it was already late." dad said in a sad tone.

"It's ok, Mr.Khanna. I just want to say thanks for all that, and for now too." Mr.Stone said shaking my dad's hand.

"You earned it all. But I still don't understand why you changed your name. Your first name is a very nice one right." Dad said.

"You know his name?" I asked him along with Mr.Stone asking, "You know my name?"

"Yes to you both. Now, can I spend some time with my princess? My P.A will look after the remaining details." He said and was about to leave.

However, I asked, "What is his name?"

He looked at me for a few seconds and by looking at my impatient face, he said, "I am not going to say."

I narrowed my eyes and said, "This is a type of punishment you are giving me right for not joining our company. I am not going to talk to you."

I went outside, leaving my dad saying, "Princess?"

*Mr.Stone Pov*

After Ms.Pari left the room, Mr.Khanna turned towards us and said "Sorry about that. She just got my stubbornness. If my wife is standing here, she would say the mistake was all mine for having stubborn nature and gave that gene to our daughter."

And everyone laughed at this. I nodded and said, "Don't tell her my name please."

"Don't worry, I will not." He said and left the room to follow Ms.Pari.

All of us are still shocked by this news. I mean she is working as my P.A when she is the daughter of the number-one businessman, and an heir to the number one company.

Everyone still in the shock state left the room except Di.

"Who thought Ms.Pari could give this big shock?" Di said.

"Yeah! I still can't believe it." I said.

"But everything has fallen into place. Now I can understand her wonderful ideas and even deciding not to take a salary if we are in a problem." Di said shaking her head.

Di continued by saying, "Anyway, we are completely out of danger with this deal."

I nodded, and she left. Nevertheless, I still stood there in the same place.

Ms.Pari you seriously are unpredictable and mysterious than me...  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

little normal chapter...

but please comment and vote................