e l e v e n

S/n : my apologies for the wait, I know a lot of y'all been waiting🥺.

3 Weeks later

Nola's POV

I sat in kentrell's room watching the news while they talked about everything that's been going on, but I quickly realized nothing on here was about me anymore. It kinda hurts that they stopped searching for me so fast, I know my mama a million thought prolly running through my mamas mind. I was interrupted out my thoughts when Kentrell walked out the bathroom in just a towel as water dripped down his chest. I admit thisn man gotta sexy ass body, as much as I wanna fuck the shit outta him I can't, that would be wrong and weird I must be forgetting this nigga kidnapped me.

"See sum you like?" He said snapping me out of my thoughts as he stood there with a smirk.

"Ion like nothing about you." I said rolling my eyes and putting my attention back on the tv.

"Mane what it is nie?" He said walking over to the bed and setting at the edge starring at me.

"What?" I asked mugging him.

"Fuck wrong withcho ass? Ion got time fa yo ducked up ass attitude." He said sighing harshly .

"I'm tired of fuckin being here dude! y'all keep me cooped up in this fuckin house all day, my mama prolly worried sick about me , and you got me wearing these ugly ass hammy down clothes!"  I said snapping on him cause this shit was beyond me is all I could think.

"Nola I'm not yo mama or daddy so I ain't gone keep telling you to stop fuckin raising yo voice ain't me." He said getting up now standing over me.

"Bitch move." Was all I said before I felt him snatching me by my neck.

"Listen, I ain't one of these lil niggas you just gone talk crazy to so drop the attitude or ima knock it out you." He said with a soft grip around my neck, which caused me to have chills but I just shook the feeling off and ignored it.

"Nie you can see yo mama and all the extra shit, but ima need yo help." He said letting go of my neck and walking away, I  felt relief when I heard him say that but wasn't showing any emotion because of the way he just handled me.

"My help with what?" I said looking at him as my face began to soften.

"Yazmaine pregnant which mean she ain't gonna be able to move shit around no more."

"Oh so you want me to risk my life to get y'all work done ? No." Was all I said before turning my attention back to the tv.

"You realley don't gotta choice so I suggest you go with it & move on."

"I wanna see my mama before I do any damn thing, you can't keep letting my disappearance go as a kidnapping." I said looking at him with pleading eyes hoping he would just say okay.

"You right. Ight you can visit ya moms then you gotta come back and get shit started." He said as he put on his gray sweats.

"What exactly is it that I gotta do?" I asked curiously.

"Don't worry bout it I'll explain it lata." He said pulling a tank top over his head.

"Thank you." I said getting up and hugging him as if I were a little toddler the just got candy. I then looked up at him while I slowly removed my grip from his body. He just stared back down at me with no emotion to his face looking me up and down.

"Okay you can stop staring." I said feeling myself getting nervous from his stares.

"Maybe I like what I see." He said before walking out. 

Moments later.....

"Where are we going ? We look like we in the middle of no where ." I said looking over at kentrell with a nervous expression across my face , because who knew what he was about to do.

"Mane sit back, shut yo ass up and ride." He said turnin up the music.

20 minutes later we pulled up in front a warehouse looked as if it had been painted all black because it looked old and was chipping. We walked up to the big as they began to open revealing shit I ain't never laid my eyes on, maybe on tv but in person? Never.

"Stay right ha." He said walking to a man that was handling guns. The man looked back at me and shook his head, kentrell then waved his hand at me to follow. I walked slowly behind then as I observed some females naked putting all kinds of drugs into little different baggies, some dressed as if they was about to go stand on a corner or be escorted. We finally made our way to a dark hallway going into the a red colored room seeing two pit bulls over in the corner tied to the wall. I then saw a figure sitting in a chair smoking, the only then I could see was the smoke until he turned around revealing his face. He looked just like Nova I thought to myself.

"Who this?" I asked mugging him little cause of how long he was staring.

"This big Nova Sr, Nova Jr pops." He said speaking as if he didn't like the sound of his name.

"And who might you be?" He said taking another puff of his cigar.

"Nola, Nola Santiago." I responding back. Then he looked as if he had seen a ghost."

"Yo mama ain't Lola Santiago is it?" He said looking shook up.

How did he know my mama?

Vote&comment😚

Why big nova ask about Nola's mama?

What y'all think Yas doing for them before she got pregnant?

Kentrell flirting🤨