s i x

I walked into the living room causing everyone's attention to be on me, it was at least four more people in the house , and they all just stood there staring at me.

"Nova who the fuck is this? This one of you or kentrells hoes?" This one brownskin girl that stood about 5'5 Said looking me up and down.

"Hoe don't worry about who the fuck I am, just know I ain't nobody hoe , trick." I spoke hearing my accent take over , about to walk about to her but youngboy had got in my way.

"Mane chill out in my fucking house , this why ion like y'all ovea here." He said pushing me back.

"Well if you controlled yo retarded ass friend , I wouldn't be snapping on every bitch y'all come in contact with & if I leave him he gonna be mad with his stupid ass." She said looking at the dude sitting on the couch as he rolled his eyes .

"I'll be in the car." She said smushing his head before walking out the house.

"Ight man when she kill yo ass." Joe said laughing and sitting down on the couch.

"Shut the fuck up , fa I kill you bitch." The other dude from the couch spoke. I don't know why but he looked so familiar, like I've known him for a long time, or been around him before.

"Go with ha she'll bring you back a lil later." He said standing up.

"Hell nah I ain't getting in the car with ha , you and ha got me fucked up." I Said crossing my arms.

"Maaane." Was all youngboy said before snatching me up by my arm and pushing me outside.

"Don't try to run off eitha I got guards ." He Said before closing the door. I slowly looked up seeing it was to big black dudes standing at the gates , along what I guessing is everyone that was in there car , I seen the girl that was in the house a while ago sitting in the car with her arms crossed starring into space. I walked over to the passenger side and knocked on the window.

"It's unlocked ." She said raising the window half way down. I opened the door getting in embracing the silence that we were in.

"Wass ya name?" She said firing up the engine .

"Nola." I simply said looking out the window as she pulled outta the drive way.

"Awwh that's hella close to my boyfriends name , His is Nova." She said with a puzzled face focusing on the road. The name kept replaying in my head, it just sounded so familiar .

"Where we going ?" I Said looking over at her .

"Well for starters I'm finna go to the corner store and get some shit , while you stay in the car , and please don't think about running off ion feel like hearing my niggas mouth." She said rolling her eyes I guess at the thought of her boyfriend. I might not , if she can remain the character she's in now , ion wanna have to steal on nobody and make run for it like I'm scary, when really I'm just tryna escape my kidnappers I thought to myself.

"Ight." Was all I said before we pulled into the corner store parking lot.

Why y'all think Nova look and sound so familiar to Nola ?👀

Y'all think they gonna make her a escort?🤨

Y'all think Nola gonna try and make a run for it?😬
-sorry fa any mistakes.

Vote&Comment🤫