The group decided to get off and go inside the shop. June getting out and taking her hoodie off in the intense humidity. "Damn I need a cold drink." Juniper complained walking up behind Jeff laying her head on his shoulder. "What's up with you and David?" He whispered with a smirk.

Juniper looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows, "what?" She asked quietly, Jeff rolling his eyes "Come on, since that party you two have been texting non stop, and he's letting you give him advice on editing which he never does, there's gotta be something there." Jeff explained, Juniper shaking her head side to side. "No we're just friends, I've only known him for a week Jeff chill." Juniper said with a chuckle. Before walking off into Starbucks.

"What's the drink I like?" David whispered to Juniper, making her laugh "Acai refresher" she whispered back before he nodded and repeated it to the barista. "What do you want I'll pay for it." David asked, Juniper shaking her head "No you won't." She argued. "Yes, I'm getting you the same thing- make that two." David said and handing the barista his card quickly before Juniper can intervene. She looked up at him and sighed, "Thanks Dave." She said, David throwing her a smile.

The four got their drinks and piled back into the car, Juniper and David going back to editing the vlog, and happily drinking their drinks.

After about 30 minutes or so the four got to the Airbnb and David uploaded his vlog. "Yay we're here!" Juniper cheered, getting out of the car along with everyone else. "Holy shit this is nice." Natalie commented as they came in the house most of the group already there. "Hi June!" Corinna said coming from the living room. Juniper greeted Corinna with a hug. "Where's everyone staying?" Juniper asked.

"You Nat and I are sharing a king size bed." Corinna explained as she lead Juniper and Natalie to the room they'd be staying in. "Wow this is so nice." Juniper commented. "I feel like we're all a big family on vacation." Natalie said, Juniper and Corinna laughing but agreeing. "I'm gonna go get my stuff." Juniper informed as she walked out the room, she turned the corner to the front door and was met with David. "Hey Dave." Juniper smiled at him, placing her hand on his shoulder and walking past him and outside to the car. David followed her quietly and snuck up behind her, grabbing her waist and yelling.

Juniper jumped and screamed quickly, whipping her head around to see the Dobrik boy laughing hard. "David!" Juniper groaned, hiding her face in her hands. David laughed some more and brought the girl in for a hug. "I'm sorry." He said through soft laughter. Juniper looked up at him and sighed "How can I stay mad at you." She tsked putting her hand against David's cheek.

The two have never had physical contact like this with each other, and for some reason the two didn't feel weird about it. They actually didn't notice how close they were.

"You can't I'm too adorable." David said, giving a cheesy smile. Juniper laughed and laid her head on the boy's shoulder. "I'm so tired"

"Holy shit, Nat! Look at David and June!" Corinna whisper yelled, as she looked out the window seeing the two embracing each other. Natalie made her way towards Corinna and gasped slightly when she saw the two. "Oh wow." She said shocked. "They're cute." Corinna stated, making Natalie nod in agreement.

The two immediately stepped back when they saw Juniper and David let go of each other.

Outside, with June and David, the two went to the trunk of the car and got their bags, going back inside and splitting paths to put their stuff away.

Juniper walked into the shared bedroom, seeing Natalie and Corinna on the bed looking through their phones. "Hey guys." Juniper said, causing the girls to look up and wave at her. "There's a big closet we put our stuff there." Natalie informed pointing towards a door. "What are you gonna wear June?" Corinna asked putting her phone to charge.

"Fashion Nova sent me outfits, and they're so pretty."  Juniper said taking her outfits out of her suitcase and holding them up for Corinna and Natalie, "Holy shit you're gonna look so hot June!" Corinna exclaimed looking at the different pieces, Natalie looked through them two. "Please wear this tomorrow, this one's my favorite." Natalie said holding up an outfit. "I was planning on wearing it tomorrow too. This is the more risky one that I'm kinda nervous to wear." Juniper admitted as it was something out of her comfort zone.

"Don't even get nervous, you're so hot, you're gonna look so beautiful." Natalie complemented, making Juniper smile at the Mariduena girl. "Thanks Nat. Well I'm hungry." Juniper sighed, putting her clothes back in the closet. "Should we Postmate something?" Natalie asked going on her phone to see what there was to postmate. "There's chipotle?" Natalie suggested, Corinna and Juniper both nodding. "Yes please. That sounds so good." Corinna  groaned. Natalie placed an order, and Juniper decided to go explore the house more.

"Hey baby!" Juniper heard as she walked around the house, she turned and saw Zane coming to her with open arms. "Hi Zane." Juniper smiled hugging the taller man. "This place is so nice, come outside everyone's out there. It's so beautiful." He said leading the girl outside to the big backyard where the group sat around having drinks and hanging out.

"Go sit baby I'll get you a drink." Zane said walking off to the kitchen. Juniper saw Jeff talking to Todd and decided to go with them. Juniper walked to them and leaned against Jeff, who turned his shoulder and smiled at the girl. "Hey June." He greeted, Juniper waving at him then waving at Todd, who smiled at her, adoringly. Jeff 100% noticed and was about to say something before he was interrupted. "Here's your drink June." The trio heard, seeing Zane hand Juniper a cup.

"Thanks Zane." She smiled drinking the alcohol. It was sweet and refreshing something she definitely needed for this humidity. "June, food's here!" Juniper heard Natalie call from the door. "Alright I'm gonna go eat." Juniper announced smiling at Todd and Jeff before heading to inside the house.

David saw her from afar and decided to go with her, so he excused himself from the conversation he was having with Heath, Ilya, and Dima and went inside the house where he saw Juniper with Natalie and Corinna, the three sorting out chipotle and figuring out whose is whose.

David went next to Juniper and tapped her waist, letting her know he's here. He leaned against the counter seeing what Juniper got. "Hey Dave." Juniper said looking up at the Dobrik boy with a smile. "Sorry David I didn't order you anything." Natalie said taking her food and walking outside.
Corinna got herself a water and food and went outside as well, going to talk with Mariah while Natalie left with Zane.

It was only Juniper and David inside the house, "You want some of mine?" Juniper offered looking up at David who smiled at her and nodded "Yes please." He said cheekily, Juniper laughing and handing him a fork. "Let's eat in here it's way too hot out there." Juniper said sitting on top of the counter while David leaned over it with the plate in between the two.

They both began to eat and talk, laughing uncontrollably at some stories and jokes.