|3|

It was the day before COACHELLA, and Jeff along with Juniper were in the car, on the way to David's house to pick him and Natalie up.

The four of them decided to drive together since it was only a two hour drive, and it'd be easier to carpool.

Juniper texted David that they were on the way and that they better be ready.

Ever since the night of the party David and Juniper texted back and forth continuously, and gotten closer when Carly and Erin invited her to film a video with them to take David to Starbucks for the first time.

"I don't know what to get, Juniper what should I get?" David asked as he read the menu. "Do you like sweet drinks or more bitter?" Juniper asked as she examined the menu seeing different options that David might be interested in. "Well for sure get the tie dye frappe." Erin commented, David asked for two tie dye frappe's, then turned to Juniper to see what she says. "Get the acai refresher I think you'd like that."
David turned, asking for the drink Juniper recommended. 

Eventually, the group got their drinks and crispy grilled cheese since David had to order it. "Have you ever tried this Juniper?" David asked breaking a piece off and handing it to her. "Here Dave try it first tell me if it's good." Carly shoved the drink in front of David's face making him try the very colorful tie dye frappe. "It takes fake." David said earning a laugh from everyone.

"Here June you try." Carly said handing the drink to Juniper, who tried it and cringed from the sweetness "wow that's sweet," she said with a small chuckle "Dave's right it takes like food coloring" Juniper said. "Okay try the drink." Juniper said leaning up behind David's chair to see his reaction. "This is fucking delicious." He said as his mouth was full with the refreshing drink. "Told you" Juniper smiled, happy that David liked the drink.

"Thank you." David turned to the side, smiling brightly at her.
Both Carly and Erin glanced at each other, smirking softly. They both might've predicted something.

Jeff pulled up his car in front of David's house and honked to let them know they're here. "I'm gonna sit in the back since I plan on sleeping this whole ride." She said as she hopped over the seats and sat in the back, getting the blanket she brought along and wrapped it around herself. "Where is this kid?" Jeff mumbled, honking the horn again, before both Natalie and David came out with their bags. Jeff got out to open the trunk for them while Juniper just stay cuddled in the blanket. The door opened and in hopped David right next to Juniper with a pillow and  his laptop. "Hey June" he greeted with a smile, Juniper turning to him and waving "Hey Dave." She said softly, obviously tired.

Jeff and Natalie got in the car and started the journey to Palm Springs.

David and June were looking over some footage, and editing the vlog together, David asking for tips and advice on where to place things and when.

He's never let anyone help him with the vlog but for some reason he enjoyed Juniper's opinion and though she had a good eye for this stuff.

"Can we stop by Starbucks Jeff?" Natalie asked suddenly seeing one coming up, Juniper gasping and nodding leaning up to between the seats, "Yeah please?" She asked Jeff both Natalie and her looking at him. "Fine, fine" Jeff sighed, turning and pulling up to a Starbucks. David laughed at how easy it was to convince Jeff to stop by Starbucks. Juniper sat back next to David and smiled at him cheekily.