19 - Friends w/ Benefits PT 2 - Randy/Mindy

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Hey" he said softly.

"Hey"

"I thought I'd give you time to cool down before i came out here" he spoke.

"You sure you don't want to go fuck Mikey" i said rolling my eyes. He looked confused.

"How do you even know about us" he asked.

"I fucking saw you two" i snapped.

"Well what's ths big deal!" He defended. "We're two consenting adults who have a good time together"

I didn't say anything i just laid there.

"Rye..." i sat up and sighed.

"Are you guys dating?" I asked looking at him.

"No" he shook his head.

"Oh"

"I don't know whats wrong with me" i confessed. "I saw you guys together and it just changed everything"

"In what way" He wondered.

"Just .... Im not sure. I guess i was jealous which makes no sense! And i thought you were in love with me  but -"

"I am, Mikey and i just gotten a lot closer then one thing led to another and we just started, you know" he explained. "But Rye you said you have no feelings for me and you're not gay so i had to move on. I can't dwell on the guy I'm in love with who is straight"

"Have you?" I asked.

"Have i what?"

"Moved on?"

"No, im still in love with you" he chuckled. "It hurts seeing you all the time knowing i can't have you and i beat myself up for having fallen for you" i nodded my head.

"I'm sorry Andy" i apologized.

"Its okay" he smiled but he looked sad. I smiled sadly and leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He turned his head and kissed me on the lips. It took me by surprise but i kissed him back. We both pulled back and looked at each other.

"Im sor-" he began.

"Wait" i said then kissed him again. We looked at each other once more before crashing our Lips together and kissing passionately. I brought my hand up to his cheek and moved my body closer to his. He laid down on the trampoline and my body was over his. Everything felt right. His lips are soft and his touch just made me feel a way I've never experienced before. All this was new to me but, honestly, in that moment i never wanted this to end. But it had to. We both sat up and sat there for a moment.

"What was that?" He asked, looking kind of giddy. I smiled a little.

"Uhm, I'm not sure. When you kissed me it made me . . ."

"What?" He tilted his head a little.

"It made me just want you" i said in a questionable tone. He blushed.

"But you're straight"

"I thought so too . . . can i say something very personal" I asked.

"By all means" he nodded.

"I may kinda watch.... gay porn. I guess that could've been a clue. I just never imagined myself personally with a guy" Andy looked shocked then laughed.

"Yeah, some people would say thats a big clue" he continued to laugh. I hit his arm.

"Shut up! Now im embarrassed" i pouted.

"Aww no" he laughed. "Honestly, don't be embarrassed"

"Hmph" i huffed. Andy smiled then kissed me which made me smile.

× 4 months later ×

Andy and i are now dating. We didn't start dating right away because i was still figuring myself out. I talked it out with Andy and so many things were finally adding up. Also, Andy was so supportive and patient with me it just made my heart so happy. So after 2 months we became official. Mikey was ecstatic for us as well. And there were absolutely no hard feelings towards each other. I'm the happiest I've been in a long time. The band is doing absolutely amazing and i have the sweetest boyfriend and everything is falling right into place.

Andy shuffled awake next to me. I smiled at my sleepy boyfriend and kissed his forehead. He smiled.

"Babe" he said in a raspy voice due to just waking up.

"Yeah baby" i smiled.

"I love you"

"I love you more"

×××××××

A/N

That's the end! I had to end it on a cute note sorry

Give me your honest opinions about it! Comment & share && vote

That part Where Rye says he watches gay porn .... Was that too much? 😂 

RoadTrip One Shots (Boy×Boy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें