The Past Sucks.

I finally get up the long staircase and slightly touch the huge door in front of me, which opened just like the other one. I walk in without making any knocking sounds of any kind and make sure to keep my steps light. Things couldn't have gotten worse from where I already am.

Flashback:

"So, what do you say Y/N?" The Vampire King said to me.

Having me in front of him, with a blank face and him with an evil smirk.

"Y/N!"

"Save us Y/N!"

"Sweetie please!"

My family pleaded from the corner of the giant broken court yard, where a man with purple hair stood with his long ass nails at their necks.

It's weird.

My family has never called me that until now. I wonder what happened to

'Freak'

'Mistake'

'Disappointment'

It's odd how lots of people can change their opinions on someone if their life were on the line. My Dad and Mom were looking at me so sad, along with my bratty older sister.

My parents always loved her more than me.

"What do you want exactly?" I ask him, with a blank face. I'm already bored of this, and I know he's just gonna kill them anyway.

My family doesn't help either. Cause I know that as soon as I save them, things are just going back to the way they were.

"I want you to do a little favor for me." The Vampire King smirked.

"But my Lord, she's only just a child." The purple haired vampire was staring at my family hungrily.

"They don't understand you Y/N." The Vampire King said, in dangerously comforting way.

"What's the favor?" I ask with my eyes narrowing.

"I just want the grimiore." He said smirking evilly.

This guy acted like the grimiore was just a rock you can find on a ground. Other people, including creatures- everything- is after that grimiore.

"Sorry, I have no clue where the grimiore is. Just go find someone else old man." I sassed with my hands on my hips.

"How dare you!" The grape yelled with wide eyes.

"Jek." The Vampire King said sternly, and almost immediately put him back in his place.

So Jek was the grapes name.

"I'm sorry Lord Nesta..." He apologized.

I almost laughed.

The big bad Vampire King that everyone's afraid of-

"Pfft-" I covered my mouth from laughing and just kept it to a silent chuckle.

"I'll tell you where the grimiore is, and bring it to me. I mean, unless you want your family to be our next meal?"

I really don't care about my family. They never cared for me.

"Yeah, no thanks."

"Did I mention that you'd be next?"

Well this certainly took a turn.

A/N; HI! I'm so sorry I've been out lately! School and stuff! But I'll keep updating as much as I can! Thank you for your support! ✌️ BAI