Nate's P.O.V

I relax in the hot showers at the rink, that was a bonus. Mark chuckles at a few younger skaters, they were a cute couple, I'm not sure of their names but their nick names are "Frosted Lilac" and "Sapphire On Ice" they did duets and solos often. I sigh and wrap a towel around my waist, drawing back the curtain to reveal Y/n. I startle a little and she blushes. "Sorry, Nate! I didn't realize you were showering..." I chuckle a little, flashing her a smile and winking. "It's ok, I'm done.." Sean rolls his eyes. Lilac, her legitimate name, had lilac hair, with a bit of pink in it,  she and "Sapphire On Ice" were a couple and lilac was a bit shorter than, what's her name?! Sean waves his hand in front of me. "Nate?" I blink. "Hmm?" he chuckles. "we have new blood.. this is Sienna, she's here from Illinois.." I nod, the second girl introducing herself as Oakley. That's her name!

Oakley chuckles and changes into her skates, handing Lilac her blade guards. The two had a duet to skate and each grabbed a pair of earbuds before heading out to the rink. Y/n laughs a little and starts her shower. I walk over to my locker and pull out the files, grabbing Y/n's and leaving it in my locker, bringing the rest to Dan and Phil. I made my decision.. time to get past this season.

>.< >.< Time skip to finale day 1 >.< >.<

Nate's P.O.V still

I blow out a long breath, the girls just finished each of their solos. I'm next, I put in my ear bud and skate out on the ice, getting into position in the middle. I start off my routine smooth and kick off into a sit spin, resuming my foot work to shock the crowd, I usually do jumps in both halves of my routine. The second half started with a triple toe loop, then a quad salchow, I notice my blade trembling slightly.. ' that wasn't doing that earlier, was it?' I think, shaking away the thought as I kick off into a high Russian split, landing a little shaky. I sigh and continue, kicking off again into another quad salchow, landing with a horrible "CRACK!" as my blade snaps and my leg is flooded with pain, I let out a cry of pain before I see Oakley and Sean skating to me with the medics. 

I only hear a few things as I'm being rushed. "...broken leg..." I'm finished.. "...he's lucky.. no concussion.." Well that's good. I'm gonna have to coach after this accident. I have to, now I have no choice.

Y/n's P.O.V

I bite my lip, Nate was rushed to the hospital, I ran to the hospital behind them and sat in his room until he woke up. He muttered a few things about me.. even mentioning that I was beautiful. He weakly looks up at me "Y/n?... I need to tell you something.." I nod, and hold his hand. "I-I'm your coach now.." I nod, happy. Nate was a good skater and he would be a great coach. I kiss his knuckles while blushing, he smiles and caresses my cheek gently. Nate has a long road ahead of him, but we'll do it together. 

Nate sighs and flexes his leg and winces. "when can I go home?" I chuckle a little. "When you can stand and take a few steps.. I have a question.." He nods, and sits up a little. "are we something? Nate, you've been getting close to me for months now..." he chuckles and nods. "yeah, my girlfriend, we're a thing.." I blush and nod. It was official..

A/n hello! I am kinda accurate with these updates! Anyway I hope you enjoy this, there's more coming soon. Also a question will come up soon and I want comments on it!