Suite Life--Make Up (Pt2)

Zack: "Babe," Bailey sighed from her position at the foot of my bed, "It's been three days. You have to get out of this room." I pouted, knowing she was right. It had been three days since Zack and I broke up. Just because I broke up with him because he was flirting with other girls doesn't make me miss him any less. "I know." I sighed, snuggling deeper under my covers, "How about you let me finish out this day and we'll get a fresh start tomorrow, and if I refuse you have permission to drag my whole mattress out of this room.

Bailey let out another sigh but nodded, "Okay. We'll start fresh tomorrow. I'm going to go down to the cafeteria for dinner, do you want anything?" She asked. "Can you bring me some pizza and something to drink?" I asked. Bailey smiled softly and nodded. "Yeah." She spoke as she patted my leg. "I'll be back in a bit. I'll even bring some popcorn and candy and we can have movie night." It was my turn to smile softly, "I'd really like that." Bailey grabbed her phone and made her way out of our room. I was now alone. I rolled over on my side and stared at the door. Maybe I could doze off until Bails comes back. I closed my eyes and allowed my thoughts to take over.

Yeah, that didn't last long as there was a jarring knock on the door. I huffed and hauled myself out of my bed, perhaps Bailey forgot her key or her arms were so full she couldn't open the door. I giggled at the thought. I placed my hand on the knob and began to open it, "What happened? Did you forget your key? Or did you bring so much-" the words died on the tip of my tongue when I saw who was actually at my door.

Zack stood before me, one hand on his hip the other scratching the back of his head. "Oh, it's you." I stated coldly. "Well, thanks for stopping by." I said as I began to close the door. "No, Y/N wait please." Zack begged as he put his foot in the doorway. I huffed at him, "What?" "Please let me talk." Zack begged with pleading eyes. It was then I noticed the dark purple bags under his eyes and his sunken expression. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I let go of the door and crossed my arms in front of me. "You have two minutes." I huffed out. "Thank you." Zack sighed in relief.

"You broke up with me because I was flirting with girls." "Way to state the obvious" I mused. "But it was more than that. Okay that sounds bad. No, what I mean is that there was a good reason I was flirting. Okay that's even worse." "Minute and a half." I prompted. Zack ran a hand over his face, "I'm just going to say it. I flirt with girls because they give me money." I perked an eyebrow at his confession. "Excuse me." Zack groaned at his words.

"Girls, for some reason, find me attractive, so they flirt with me. When I flirt back they leave me huge tips. Like sometimes $8-10." "Okay but why would you need that much money if you already have a good paying job?" Zack looked at the ground. "I was... I am saving up for something." He mumbled.

I sighed and hugged myself tighter, "Okay cool. Are you done now? Bailey's coming back with pizza soon." I informed him. "I was saving up to get you a gift." Zack blurted. My demeanor shifted, "Oh," I uttered softly, "Why?" I questioned. Zack sighed, "You're the best thing that ever happened to me. I wanted to get you something to show you how much you mean to me. So in order to do that, I needed a little more cash, hence the flirting. But of course, I was so stupid and blind, I didn't realized how fucked up that was and how much that would hurt you. I'm so sorry." Zack admitted.

We stood there for a couple of beats. "I don't know what you want me to do here Zack. I still love you but I don't want to get hurt like that again. You don't need to get me fancy gifts to show me you love me. Just being with me is enough. Watch a movie, baking brownies, hell even just flirting with me. That's all I need." I confessed.

Zack reached into his pocket and pulled out a slender box. He opened it and in it was a beautiful diamond necklace, "Oh Zack," I gasped, reaching out for it. "I know I messed up. I know you probably don't want me back. But if you'd have me, I'd really like another chance. I promise no more flirting with girls that aren't you, and if I need more cash for some reason, I'll talk to you about it. I still love you Y/N and I you said you love me too. So what do you say, take me back?" Zack rambled. I stared at Zack for a moment before giving him a soft smile, "Okay." I answered. Zack went wide eyed, "Really." I giggled and nodded. Zack rushed forward and wrapped me up in a big hug. "Thank the Lord." He pulled out of the hug and made me do a 180. I lifted up my hair and let him clip the necklace in place. "Perfect"