Wizards of Waverly Place~You find out they're a wizard

Thank you so so much to PLL_Fan04 for requesting this! If there's a preference you would like to see, be sure to leave a comment or message me privately!! I would also like apologize for any mistakes. Usually, when I finish a preference, I come straight to Wattpad and upload it right away without any proof-reading what-so-ever. I just want to give you guys the update you deserve as soon as possible. Maybe I show start proof-reading... Anyway, onto the preference!

Alex: I smiled down at my phone as I read the demanding message from my girlfriend Alex. It was a text from the beautiful girl telling me to, and I quote, 'Get my cute butt down to the sub station because she wants to see me like now.' Not able to deny her, I sent her a quick response telling her I was on my way. I grabbed a jacket and headed out into the New York streets.

I got to the sub-station in no time. I quickly pulled open the door, which ironically was marked closed, and was met with a terrifying sight. "Um, Alex... What's going on?" I asked my beloved girlfriend, eyes glued to the flying table. "Oh hey, Y/N... Man, you got here fast." She responded nervously.

The table made its way back down the ground. I looked over to Alex, who had her arm pointed out with what looked like a fancy stick in her hand. Once the table was in its rightful place, Alex rushed over to meet me at the door. "What the hell was that?" I questioned my girlfriend, eyes wide. "Oh! That was a magic trick. You couldn't see the wires? Wowza, I thought they were surely visible. Oh, well, now you know." Alex rambled quickly. She also refused to look me in the eyes. "Alright. Now that we've gotten that lie out of the way. How about we sit down and you tell me what that really was."

So Alex led me to a table where we sat and she explained everything to me. She told me all about how she and her siblings were wizards, like the kind with legit magic, and that when the time comes there will be a competition to see who will be able to keep their powers.

After she was done, I sat there in silence for a bit, trying to process everything. "Huh." I let out. "That kind of explains everything. You know there have been some instances where I've been suspicious but now I get it." Alex gave me a curious look, "Other than that how do you feel about all of this?" She questioned. I looked over and gave her a smile, "I feel, pretty good. It's a lot to take in but it doesn't change anything about us. I still love you and I still want you to be my girlfriend." I told her. Alex grinned and pressed a kiss to my lips. "Thank God." She exclaimed. I let out a little laugh. "Alright, now that we got that out of the way, how about we go on the date I originally planned?" I pressed another kiss to her lips. "I would like that very much."

Justin: I knocked on the door to the Russo's apartment. Justin had sent me an urgent text telling me to come over immediately. It sounded pretty serious so I threw on some shoes and marched my way over to his home.

The door flew open and I was greeted by the sight of a frazzled Justin. "Oh, thank goodness you're alright." He exclaimed, wrapping his arms around me and crushing me into a hug. "Yes, I'm alright. Would you please explain why you needed me over so suddenly and why you're crushing me." I asked, my words slightly muffled due to my face being pressed into his chest. Justin let go of me and sighed.

He ushered me the rest of the way into his apartment before closing the door behind me. Justin appeared in front of me again. The cute boy sighed as he ran a hand through his dark locks. "I have to tell you something important and you may freak out on me." I rose my eyebrow at him. "Did you cheat on me?" I questioned. Justin looked up at me in shock, "What? No! God no! I would never." He exclaimed. I moved further into the room and sat down on the bright orange armchair. "Well then, anything else will be significantly less disappointing," I told him.