Chapter Thirty-Four

Start from the beginning

"What? Your vision?" I raised an eyebrow. I was getting more and more confused by the second.

"The vision of the future," the black haired one wrapped her hand around the red heads shoulders.

Oh god, does she mean that nightmare was our, my, future. I wanted to cry. Then fear struck me, I needed to get back home and see my mate, so we could talk this out.

"What can I do to repay you?" I got on my knees, lowering my head in respect. "Please I must leave."

"Hmm, I can't think of anything now," the red head looked to the others, "how about you sisters?"

They both smiled and shook their head. Then she clapped her hands together, "then we will call on you when we need your aid."

"When will you need my aid?"

"Oh, sometime."

"No," I growled, "you have two months to figure out what you want. In two months from today I'll come back here and best you know what you want from me." I glared at them, I was not a dog they would have on a leash. "Or I got that 'vision' for free."

Their mouths dropped, "you can't do that."

"Oh, I'm sure I can," I chucked their obnoxious saying right back at them.

The green one jumped, teeth and claws out, but the red head stopped her. "We will have what we want ready in two months. Leave."

How in the world would I do that?

The black haired one scoffed and grabbed my arm and started pulling me towards the surface.

I was cold, tired, and angry. Everyone knew it the second I was in a ten meter radius of them. I stomped against the cold marble floors, leaving wet sloshes behind me. I saw my shadows flickering away from my skin. I was so mad.

Then a familiar friend popped his head from around the corner. Instantly my anger was gone. I put on a smile, "Selven!" Then I looked at his face, he was paler than the moon. "What happened?" I gasped walking up to him, gripping his shoulders.

"He left." He looked down at his toes. "I'm sorry, I truly did try and stop him."

"Who's gone?" I looked up at him, the fear bubbling in my stomach. I hope it wasn't true.

"Zaivinth."

I paced back and forth in my room, my hands in my pockets. I was walking a trail into the rug in front of the fire place. Selven sat on the couch, his posture straight, silently watching me pace back and forth. I was on the brink of a panic attack.

I had told him everything, the sirens, the vision, the magic. And he told me everything that had happened with Zaivinth. "What do I do?" My hands shot to my hair. I was in so much pain, what if every move leads me to that ending.

"Sheila, it's going to be okay." I looked up at him. Tears in my eyes.

"How do you know?" I slumped to the ground. I heard Selven stand from the couch, he walked over to me and crouched besides me. He placed a hand on my back.

I looked up at him and let out a weak whimper, the horrors of the future rattling in my brain. The sounds of my mate screaming my name as I sunk my teeth into his flesh. I wrapped my arms around Selven and cried into his shoulder. He wrapped his hands around my back and rubbed soft circles into my back as I sobbed.

Maybe I wasn't cut out to be queen.

No I can't give up. I can't give up.

After a while of crying, I placed a hand on his shoulder, standing up. I helped him up. "Can you take care of the country?"

"Of corse. For how long?" He looked puzzled, I thought for a moment.

"Two months." Then I started to walk to the door.

"You're leaving to go after him aren't you." He said and I pulled the door, I looked back at my best friend.

I forced a smile, "I'm going down trying." Then shut the door leaving my friend behind me with the sound of the click.

As I walked down the hallway to the palace entrance, I was full of anxiety, fear, and helplessness, though within all that there was power and hope stirring, and it was about time I unleashed it.

I want to have what she's having.

Do you like the Sirens?

Poor Selven getting left behind.

What is Sheila going to when she finds her mate?

Do you think the future will turn out as that horrible end?

COMMENT AND VOTE PWEASE