Don't stop, walk away

Start from the beginning

-Eunsang-ah I love you!-Yohan added, winking and pulling Junho with him-He's coming too!-

-Um...-Hyeongjun stood beside Seungwoo thinking.

-We have gummy bears!-Eunsang said and saw the sparks in Hyeongjun's eyes.

-Let's go, what are we waiting for??-he said and they all headed too.

***

-Seungwoo hyung, sit next to me-Dongpyo said, sitting near Dohyon and showing the spot next to him. Seungwoo accepted and Minhee and Hangyul joined them . Hyeongjun sat next to Dohyon on the other side and Yohan hurried and sat down pulling Junho with him.

-Eunsang-ah, free spot here!-Yohan yelled and showed him to sit next to Junho. Eunsang looked at him suspicously but smiled and happily sat next to his secret boyfriend.

-Ok, who wants popcorns?-Wooseok came back from the kitchen, bringing 2 big bowls of popcorns.

-One here!-Yohan requested.

-Here, here!-Minhee waved at him.

-I'll bring two more!- he came back again and gave another bowl to them and looked around searching for an available place to sit. He froze after seeing that all the boys already lied down on the matresses, leaving the only free spot next to Seungyoun, who was sitting on the sofa.

-Come on, sit down already!-Dohyon whined, pointing to the sofa.

He awkwardly looked at Seungyoun,slowly approaching him. Seungyoun moved on the side, leaving more than enough space for Wooseok to sit. Wooseok placed the bowl of popcorns between them. The sofa was comfortable and they both lifted their legs in a kneeling position and placed a few pillows behind them.

-Are you scared?-Junho whispered to Eunsang's ear.

-Kinda, but it's exciting-Eunsang admitted not looking away from the screen.

-I can see that you're enjoying because you don't pay attention to me-Junho pouted and Eunsang suprrased his smile.

-That's not true-he replied still smiling-...i can barely focus on the movie-Eunsang bit his lip and looked at Junho. He tried to avoid those brown eyes, because every time he looks at them, he's becoming more and more aware of the feelings towards this pretty boy.

Junho slowly moved closer to him and placed his hand between them. It was pitch dark and the movie they were watching was helping because there was almost no light scenes that could reveal what's happening in the room.

He gently poked Eunsang's stomach and pointed down at his hand.

-What?-Eunsang asks.

-My hand wants to hold your hand-Junho whispered to Eunsang's ear, intentionally touching his neck while moving away.

Eunsang's felt goosebumps, managing to put down his hand in Junho's. This warm feeling was everything Eunsang needed. Just the presence of this boy made him feel like this is where he belongs, right beside him. Nothing else mattered.

Every time when there was a scary scene, Eunsang flinched his hand and Junho gently squeezed back as an encouragment that he's there with him.

-Dumbass I can hear you flirting! You suck!-Yohan suddenly whispered to Junho's ear on the other side.

-Shhhhh!-Junho giggled.

-I'll definitely gotta teach you-Yohan added.

-Only if I wanna be dumped-Junho teased.

***

The movie ended and the boys started packing all the empty bags of the snacks on the floor. Minhee noticed Seungyoun acting weirdly towards Wooseok and decided he'll ask him about that when they meet.