Thor, you're Jake!

"Please don't panic on what I am going to say," said Nick. He and the woman, who looks like in her mid 70's with her hair almost white wearing floral blouse and black pants paired with black doll shoes, is in the middle of their conversation about the plan that the Avengers had made. The woman simply nodded asking Fury to continue as she gulped. It is shown in her eyes that she's afraid of what she's going to hear yet trying her best to be brave.

"You know, your brother Ho, had died three years ago" he said calmly. Tears started to form from the lady's eyes as shocked expression was on her face. "How? I mean-, oh my God." she said as she placed a hand on her mouth still feeling shocked on the news. "Yes ma'am he is, and right now you have to stay here in our headquarters to make sure you're safe." said Nick to the woman who is now crying "What, they'll kill me too?" she cried out  "No, I mean maybe they will. But now the enemies are not the same as Ho encountered. The enemies are now aliens" he said trying to sound believable. "Aliens? Why?" 

"They are after Carly, your niece." he said and explained everything she has to know. "Now, please allow us to take charge on Carly. We won't take her yet since we want her to continue having a normal life." The woman simply nodded "I trust you. Please don't let them hurt Carly."

"I promise, ma'am."

"Don't you think they look good together?" whispered Tony who is few feet away from Nick and Linda as he covered his mouth with his left hand while he asked Bruce standing beside him. Bruce chuckled at Tony and nodded showing his agreement, but Steve caught them making fun during the serious situation so he glared at the science bro's. Bruce mumbled sorry while Tony rolled his eyes at Steve.

Nick gestured Steve to guide the woman to where she will stay while Tony and Bruce were asked to teach Thor how to use the small device which will be placed on his ear for him to hear the others.

"Click this button to turn it on-" said Tony as he started teaching Thor how to use the device. "And finally, never ever hold this button because it will increase its volume. Carly might here us. Got it, Shakespeare?" Thor frowned at the nickname Tony gave him "Yes I did and please stop calling me Shakespeare, not funny" he snapped at Tony which only made him laugh.

****

"Breakfast's done, you can wake her up now Thor. We'll be around, use the device to communicate with us but make sure she'll not caught you talking to us. She might think you're crazy." Thor chuckled as Natasha gave him the last minute reminders "Got it"

Thor went up to where Carly's room was located, you might wonder how he knew, it's because Linda gave him a map of their small house. He got his devices turned on including the little camera that Stark put in his little pocket at his jacket.

Not knowing how he should wake her up, Thor shook the girl's shoulder gently. The girl groaned when she felt someone trying to disturb her sweet sleep. "Come on Aunt Linda, it's too early to wake me up" she said as she hid herself under her blanket that looked so comfortable. "Carly," Thor finally managed to say but still didn't work to wake Carly up. On the third try, Thor shook Carly while saying "Wake up, Carly. It's time for breakfast" but still no effect. 

"Pull the blanket away from that little brat!" Tony said through the device located at Thor's ear. "Pull it? She might fall down the floor" Thor whispered, trying hard not to be heard. Imagine one of those teenage girls trying to talk to her boyfriend on the phone with a very low voice because that's exactly how he look like right now "Just do it Shakespeare, I'm helping you here you know" replied Tony and Thor did as he said. 

*thud*

And it happened since the blanket is wrapped around the girl. She fell down the floor "The hell?!" she snapped as she gently touched her butt that hit the floor.