24

Nipsey POV

Life on track Boog decide to go back to working even tho I told her I got it but she's hard headed she doesn't listen.

But everything was running smooth. Kross kept getting bigger and bigger can't I really got a son on hood. And his first words were dada before Kross turn one. Boog really swore he was going to say mama or some shit.

Emani and Kaleb I told them to go make some friends but they ain't listen to me they thinking having each other is fine and I was cool with that. I respected them for that.

Tonight I was throwing my puma launch party Boog and India was decorating the place while I watch the kids. It was more like a partnership with Puma party.

I was in the shower when Boog came back. As soon as I jump out she jump in. I was getting our clothes ready. Than I was sitting on the bed waiting for Boog come. I had to look twice Boog looked so good.

Me:Boog baby

Anaya:You like daddy

Me:Yes

Anaya:It's a unit India did so Chillax I still got that long black hair you love

Me:Dammmm Boogie you keep teasing me 

Anaya:You know I haven't been feeling myself after Kross but I love you baby

Me:Boog you know you all that baby come here

I pulled Boog closed to me by the waist and smack that ass of hers Boog was really my everything to excited cause we was getting married soon.

Me:Ms to be soon Mrs.Hussle can't believe you really all mine Boog and how far we have come

Anaya:I know I got yaw fine as and three wonderful kids Kaleb Emani and Kross I have all what I wanted my life is complete baby

Me:Boog is you ready

Anaya:I been ready boy you just keep distracting me

My mouth drop when I seen Boog oh yeah she was definitely ready for baby #2 I smacked that ass and lick my lips.

Me:Spin for daddy

She slowly spin and than drop it low twerking it was funny because now she couldn't get up always playing around and now I pulled that ass on me.

Me:Now let's ditch the party and have you to myself

Anaya:Now you know we gotta go to the party Chillax you can't wait til we get back home and I might think about that baby #2 huh what you think

Me:Shittt fuck that party let's make that baby now

Anaya:Chillax boy lets go

Me:Boog you is something else

Boog grab her bag and we went out the house to the hall where the party was going to be.

Anaya POV