13

Nipsey POV

Today was the fat burger grand opening me and Samiel was excited about it we opened one business up until we open the Marathon Because we was remodeling it to make it into a smart store and the rest of them stores we had in mind that were coming along.

Here I was in bed laying with Boog she look so gorgeous sleeping. I didn't want to wake her up but I had to. I moved her hair to the side and look at her I sat up and kissed her on the lips a couple of times until she woke up smiling.

Anaya:Good Morning Handsome

Me:Aye you know a nigga is fine asf but good morning Boog we gotta get up

Anaya:Do we have to can we just stay in bed but now I'm thinking about it

Me:I wish but we can't

Anaya POV

Mmmm I was happy I was with Nipsey and here I thought I wasn't getting tie down with nobody ha jokes on me lol. I went to go get my stuff and went back to Nipsey room I guess he was in the shower.

I walked in quietly into the bathroom began taking off my clothes and jumped into the shower with him not knowing. He was to busy with the hot water hitting his body. Man Nipsey was so fine thank God he was officially all mine now.

I slowly wrapped my arms around his torso he quickly turn around and he seen me smiled. I got on my tippy toes just to kiss him just cause he was so tall. Before he could say anything I pulled him in for another kiss and this time I was touching all over him. Kissing him all over and touching his lips kissing his lips while I was stroking his dick making him hard asf. Had him moaning while kissing me that's when nip started feeling on me gripping my ass up. The way he was touching my body I was horny asf reach down to my pussy making me wet had me squirting.

We was in the shower when Emani walk in.

Emani:Daddy have you seen Anaya

Nipsey:Mani What the heck I tell you about storming in knock but she's in her room getting ready

Emani:Okay Daddy I'll wait for her in my room

I heard the door close and I just stare at him and he laugh.

Me:We gotta Tell Emani what's going on between us well let me hurry up before she finds me in here

I wasn't letting him leave me this horny we did a quickie in the shower before emani come legit looking for me.

We finished showering and I made sure the coast was clear and went into the room to get ready I got ready and walked over to Emani room.

Me:Hey baby girls what up

Emani:Can you do my hair