20

Anaya POV

Kross had to stay at the hospital I had to go to New York for the case and to finally see my parents house. Here I was packing my stuff and Nipsey I was excited but sad at the same time I was going to show him New York Nipsey never been there so I was excited. I was going to be able to see my friends. I was gonna miss my baby and emani and Kaleb but we were coming back. Finally everything was packed Hussle was in the shower our flight was at 5:30 pm and it was only 1:00 pm he wanted to get there early.

We were finally ready I kissed everyone a good bye and off to the Lyft we went. I was having mix emotions. We arrived the airport passed through tsa and when everyone saw Nipsey they went crazy. He was being real protective over me. Tell people back up cause they was coming crazy.

I brought hella snacks and stuff cause it was going to be a long ride from Cali to New York. I was just admiring Hussle.

Nipsey:Boog Boog you okay baby

Me:Yeah just admiring what I got

Thats when he gave me a big as kiss so juicy I was smiling showing my dimples he loved so much. Here I was looking at pictures of my baby. I missed his cute little stuff.

Me:Thank you for giving me Kross I'll honestly say thank you for everything I'm truly blessed to have you. You help me a lot honesty Hussle and I appreciate that I know I'm not easy at times but you understand me you have made me into a better person molded me

Nipsey: I'm the one who should be thanking you tho Boog we in this together on hood boog

Me:Periodttt on hood

He started laughing I was laying my hand on his shoulder until they called our gate number we were finally on board and here I kept starring at Nipsey.

Nipsey was rubbing my feet didn't realize I had fallen asleep

Nipsey was rubbing my feet didn't realize I had fallen asleep. He woke me up telling me we finally arrived in NYC. I looked out and saw my beautiful city that once was my home i missed it. We got off of the plane and went to go get our luggage. We went straight and got my rental and went straight to the hotel I got for us Nipsey was amaze.

Me:You like it

Nipsey:Hell yeah it's a whole different scenery okay I see why you are the way you are you got that NY accent

Me: I don't yeah a little

Se settle in and Nipsey wanted me to show him around and that's what I was doing I showed him where I grew up everything we arrived at my old house. I took a deep breath in I look at the house that I once lived with Kaleb and my parents where all my memories that lay in this house. I looked up at it and it was so beautiful the Gardner never left and maintain it I paid him he was like another family member to me.

TioMitch: Anaya Princess Im glad your here see I left it how your mom always wanted

Me:Thank you tio