36

Anaya POV

I let Nipsey name baby Z and baby Z was name Zendaya Ivy Asghedom Roderick. Our baby was finally home. Kross was being so over protective of his little sister. Nip never left he stood but stood sleeping in the guest room but would end up in our bed again.

I just had gotten out the shower put on my bra and cheeksters on while I looked in the mirror and realizing I was thicker now my baby made my but bigger and thicker. I was looking back recording my self throwing it back and cracking up. I threw my phone on the bed. While I was throwing it back to see if I still had it in me and I did my shit was moving. That's when I felt Nipsey hands grab my ass and smack it.

 That's when I felt Nipsey hands grab my ass and smack it

Nipsey: Dammm Boog baby Z definitely did you sooo right.

Me: She surly did thanks daughter

I could tell Nip couldn't not stop looking at me I was about to tease him to show I'm what he lost. I grab him by the hand and threw him on the bed kissing him all over stripping him out his clothes. I started kissing him starting from the bottom to reaching to the top. I looked down and had him hard asf to where I wanted him to be.

I was getting my self horny too. That's when me and Nip were staring eye to eye he knew that was one of my weaknesses for him.

Here we were he thought he was taking control no I was I had him where I wanted him to be. That's when I started to kiss him on his lips Nip say up with me and started moving his lips down my neck kissing me all over taking off my bra strap. Kissing me all the way to boobs.

Me:Careful there my boobs still are extremely sensitive still might taste what baby Z be tasting

Nipsey: Idgaf Boog about all that

Before he could say anything else I got completely naked.

Me: Eyes on me Hussle

I said blowing him a kiss. Here I was kissing him from the top of his lips to kissing below down to where his dick was. I started kissing around it and than slowly licking the tip. As soon as I did that his shit up I knew it was happy for momma. Than I proceeded to suck around it I would hear him moan calling out my name. I was teasing him. Enough of the teasing now I started giving him the gwak gwak had him messing up my hair and rubbing my back. Nip started cumming back to back I was on demon time making sure he would never forget me.

Had him shaking I looked up at him and he stared at me with lustful eyes. I slowly came up to him when he bite my lips I push him back I was getting ready to ride him. When I grab it myself and started putting it in my self. I had to go slow cause Nip had a big big one. I slowly put it in me and began riding it up and down making him curl his toes and gripped on me so tight

Nipsey: Fucccccck Boog it feel so good it feel so wet Omg baby I love it I love you I love my pussy boooooog

Every moan he let out I rode faster and faster I felt him  cumming in me Idc that was my husband