calm before the storm

Start from the beginning

Then I realised that she wasn't being horrible to y/n but she was just trying to make sure that he was safe at all cost.

Smoothie:"and why didn't you treat him kindly when both of you were alone?"

Kushina:"I forgot that I was ment to be acting and now I want to make it up to him"

Smoothie:"well... That was something I didn't expect but you are aware you will need to get y/n to forgive you and prove you are sorry"

Kushina:"I know and that is all I want. could you let me meet my son?"

Smoothie:"you do know doing that could affect me and y/n relationship?"

She nodded fully understand how hard it would be for me to tell him the mother who neglected him wants to meet him but she was doing it for his own good so I'm going to need to trick him. Eventually I started to spot some land and I needed to find the bridge builder so can tell me if we are at his village or not.

Smoothie:"TAZUNA!!! Get up here!!"

A few seconds later he comes out from the ships hull and walked over to me and I could already tell he had been drinking.

Tazuna:"what do you want?"

Smoothie:"is this the village you live in?"

I pointed to the land and when he looked at it he nodded so my clones started to sail towards the island and find a safe place for us to dock this big ship so we will have our way back home but I was more worried about my kids and if that zabuza guy that attacked them from before would attack them again but this time he might bring someone competent. Then as we were nearing the island I saw that my children were coming onto the deck of the ship but they looked like they had just pulled some kind of prank but I didn't care much because I want them to know some more of there extended family.

Smoothie:"hay akatsuki I want to tell you all something!"

Just like that all of them started to come over to me wondering what I had to tell them all and before I knew it they were all in front of me.

Konan:"what is it mother?"

Smoothie:"I've been thinking that the ten of you should get to know more of your family"

Some of the kids jumped up and down while the others looked at me with confused expression on their faces.

Hidan:"what the fuck do you mean mom? Are we going to meet our grandma or an aunt or uncle?"

Smoothie:"yes you are going to meet your grandmother and aunt and uncle but not one of mine."

Sasori:"then who's mom?"

Smoothie:"your father's"

Kisame:"I didn't know that dad had family"

Smoothie:"well he doesn't like to talk about them but his mother really misses him and I think that his brother and sister want to get to know him and I think they want to know you all as well"

Itachi:"ok we'll get to know them mom but what did they do to him and why doesn't he like to talk about it?"

All of my children's eyes were on me and I knew y/n wouldn't like me telling our kids about his past.