calm before the storm

Hello boys and girls how are you doing today and I hope that you are ready for the next chapter in my story and more importantly seeing smoothie fight and her swords skills and I don't know if I said this or not but she didn't wear that helmet in this story. So now I've got to tell you something and it will be quite important so y/n and smoothie taught the akatsuki some extra jutsu's so yeah remember that because it will come into importance in this story. Now for my question of the day and that is which village has the coolest looking head band logo, for me it would have to be the village hidden In the waterfall because I just like the look of it. Now that this little ramble and questions are done let's get on what you all came to read and enjoy.

Sasuke POV

I was walking around the inside of the ship that was being sailed by clones of that smoothie woman but what I really wanted to know was those kids jutsu's. Then as if the gods heard me I saw one of the kids who's name I believe was nagato and he had really weird eyes. As I'm making my way towards nagato he turned around and saw me and started to walk around the corner so I followed him and when I turned around the corner I saw that nagato was looking at me as well as five of his siblings who's names were konan, hidan, Tobi, Itachi and sasori. Just as I was bout to take my next step I felt something thing around my neck stoping me from breathing.

Nagato:"hello Sasuke we all have decided to confront you about how you have been treating us"

Sasuke:"what do you all think you are doing!"

I struggled to get the words out of my throat but I don't think that I'll be able to say anything else.

Hidan:"listen here you little twat stop acting all high and mighty because we could easily kill you"

All of the kids I could see gave me a wicked smile and the wire around my neck let go of my neck letting me breath again. The akatsuki started to walk past me leaving me along clutching my throat still breathing heavily.

Smoothie POV

I was on top of the ships deck as my water clones sailed us to the bridge builder village. After a bit of time I heard steps start to come towards me and I had I good idea of who it would be.

Smoothie:"can I help you with anything?"

Kushina:"no I was wondering if you needed any help?"

Smoothie:"no I'm good"

There was an awkward silence which got more uncomfortable the longer it lasted so I decided to ask a question I've been curious about since y/n told me about his childhood.

Smoothie:"tell me why you treated y/n the way you did when he was a kid?"

Kushina:"...when I was still pregnant with y/n there was a prophecy about him that said he... That he would declare war on every village and end the ninja villages. After hearing this minato, the third hokage, the entire counsel and everyone else in the world wanted to kill him when he was born."

Smoothie:"then why didn't you kill him given how you all treated him?"

Kushina:"because I didn't want to loss my son so I gave birth to him in hiding so that he could be born without being killed..."

As she stoped I knew that she had more to say but I wasn't going to pressure her on it.

Kushina:"...eventually after a month of hiding minato found me and said that if I came back to the village he would promise that y/n would not be harmed but I had to act cold and distant to him"