Chapter 5

*Liv's POV*

I watched Ryan carefully. My eyes never leaving his.

I know what he's like if he's angry. And I didn't like it one bit.

Ryan walked over to me, still glaring. I gulped and made the mistake of taking a step back. He suddenly grabbed my arms and pulled me against him. "You've made a new friend yes?" He asked as I struggled to get out of his grip. "No. I don't have friends." I said quickly, not wanting him to get more angry.

He spun me around and slapped me, making me stumbled back and fall against his book shelf. His blazing eyes stared me down as he reached down and grabbed a fist full of my hair, yanking me up. I whimpered and struggled against him as a burning pain filled my scalp.

"Don't lie to me!" He yelled. "I'm not lying! Please Ryan stop. You're hurting me!" I cried, tears already at the brink of my eyes. "Stop crying all the time! that's all you ever do!" He yelled again and slammed my body against the wall.

"You want him. Don't you?" He asked, nostrils flaring. "No! I don't even know him Ryan. I want you." I said as he came towards me again. His hand balled into a fist and he pulled back. Like a slingshot, his fist shot forward and collided with my cheekbone. I let out a cry of pain as the blow sent me colliding with the ground.

I whimpered, my fingers touching the split skin under my eye.

"You're lying! I saw the way you looked at him." He said and grabbed my waist, yanking me off the ground. "No! I only want you Ryan. I love you." I pleaded, trying to get him to calm down. I hated it when he got like this.

He threw me on the bed and I crawled back, my back hitting the head board. "Ryan stop it." I whimpered. He glared at me again. "You want a cock so badly that you're willing to stoop so low to a drug addict's?!" He yelled. I flinched and cowered back. "N-no." I said. He got on the bed and yanked me lower. I yelped and tried kicking him off of me. He sat on top of me straddling me.

"Get off." I whimpered, writhing underneath him. He slapped me. "You fuck him, but fight me? I'm your boyfriend!" He yelled. I shook my head. "No... I've never touched anyone except you, Ryan." I said. Of course, I've never slept with him. I was too shy. And he's done a lot of things to me, but he's never forced himself on me.

"You're not even still a virgin are you?!" He yelled. I tried pushing him off me, but he only grabbed my wrists and pinned them above me. He slapped me again. "Answer me." He commanded. "Of course I am!" I cried, tears leaving my eyes in waves.

"No you're not! I saw the way he looked at you. Like he's already seen your body. Like he's already fucked you." He spat. I whimpered as his grip on my wrists grew tighter. "No! I'm a virgin Ryan. Please, let me go." I cried.

The music coming from the hall was now completely gone. I couldn't hear anything accept for my ragged breathing and Ryan's fist colliding with me face. "I don't know why he'd want to fuck you. Your body is gross." He spat and bent down, slamming his fist into my ribs. I cried out of pain and watched as Ryan got off of me.

My eyes widened as he started pulling off his jeans. "Ryan no!" I cried trying to get up to run away, but the pain in my body was too much along with the lack of food. I was weak. "Oh shut up would you?" He snapped, completely removing his clothes. He was now completely naked, his erection in clear view.

I started crying then. I didn't want this. I really didn't.

He got on the bed and lowered himself on to me. "No!" I shrieked, trying my hardest to shove him off me. He parted my legs and started rubbing himself on the fabric of my jeans. He groaned as he lowered his head to my neck. I cried, struggling against him. He groaned again.

My eyes widened as I realised. My struggles and cries was turning him on even more.

"Ryan get off of me!" I yelled. His hand snaked in between us and started rubbing the spot between my legs. nausea filled my body and I was about to throw up. I could feel it. "Don't touch me!" I snapped, tears still staining my cheeks.

He leaned back a bit and started tearing at my shirt. The fabric was thin and rip like tissue beneath his fingers. He gripped my hand in his and brought it down to his erection. "Touch me." He groaned. I snapped my hand away and shook my head. He glared at me and bent down and before I could do anything he bit down hard on the skin by my neck.

I let out a painful scream as I felt my skin break.

Then there came a knock on the door. "Ryan? Man are you in there?" A voice yelled. It was Mike's. Ryan's hand clammed down over my mouth as I tried to scream for help, ignoring the throbbing pain in my neck. "Uh... Yeah." Ryan called back. "Will you get your ass out of there? We want to do the trophy placing!" Mike called through the doors.

Silent cries left my lips as Ryan looked at me then back at the door, as he was trying to contemplate on what to do. I pleaded him with my eyes to leave me alone. And to just go. To go and never come back. He sighed angrily and turned his head to the door. "Okay I'm coming! I'll be right there." He called to Mike.

Relief flooded through my body.

"If you tell anyone, I won't stop next time. Consider this a punishment for cheating on me. Next time, I won't be so... soft." He whispered in my ear. I nodded quickly, afraid to speak or to move too much.

He quickly got off of me and put on his clothes. He didn't even give me a second glance as he exited the room, leaving me alone on the bed.

As soon as the door shut behind him, a loud sob escaped my lips. I couldn't believe what just happened. If Mike didn't come looking for Ryan, I would have been raped.

I felt suffocated. I needed to get out of here. Now.

I slowly stood up, pain shooting through me. I needed to leave before he decided to come back and finish what he started.

I ignored the pain and made my way to the door of the bedroom listening through it to see if the ghost was clear. If anyone saw me like this, then Ryan would be furious. I gulped and opened the door slowly.

Everyone was in the backyard, cheering for Ryan as they set the mascot on fire. It was a tradition if they won a game. They would take the costume of the mascot from the opposing team and hang it on the tree, and set it on fire.

I slipped out of the room like a spy on a James Bond movie and Quickly ran out of the house before anyone saw me.

________________________________________________

So that just happened.

Question: What do you think would have happened if Mike didn't look for Ryan?

Please vote and comment if you like my story and please follow if you would like to see my future works.

Thanks!