Chapter 3

*Liv's POV*

I ran through the halls trying to get to English on time. I was late, because Ryan wanted to make out behind school before we departed. I didn't enjoy it.

Just as I turned to run into the class I bumped into someone, falling to the floor again. I landed on my bum with a hard thud and looked up to see the same guy as before. He glared down at me again. "Are you fucking serious? Do you have any eyes what so ever?" He asked harshly.

I stood up and looked down, intimidated by his stare. "I-I'm sorry." I said. Remembering what he called me earlier. Fat ass. Because that's what I was.

He huffed and turned around, taking a seat in the back of the class. I almost groaned out loud when I saw the only seat left open was in front of him. This is what I get for being late. But it's not like I can reject Ryan. He'll be angry.

I huffed, angry at myself and took a seat in front of the guy who I keep bumping into.

"You're late Olivia and Noah." The teacher said scolding us. My eyes widened. So this was Noah? The one Bianca was talking about. She was right. He is hot.

I flinched at my own thoughts. I could physically feel Ryan scolding me for thinking that. And of course Noah wouldn't want someone like me. Especially not if he had someone like Bianca and her minions after him. "I'm so sorry, sir." I said.

The teacher glared at us for another couple of minutes and then went on with his lesson.

Halfway through class I felt something his the back of my head. I looked back and saw Noah laughing with a friend of his. His friend was equally covered in tattoos and piercings as him. Except he had long bright red hair that was also obviously dyed. That red was too bright to be a natural colour. I wondered silently how they got away with their antics because of the dress code.

I looked down and saw a balled up piece of paper lying by my feet. Must have been what he threw me with. I bent down and collected the paper. I sat up and unwrapped it, reading the words that were written in bad handwriting.

I'm sorry I got mad about you bumping into me. It's probably not your fault you don't have the space to move out of the way.

Tears brimmed in my eyes. Did he mean because I'm fat? That there's no space for me to move out of the way because I'm fat? I crumpled up the paper again and shoved it in my bag. I heard the two of them laughing again.

I furiously wiped the tears from my cheeks and stood up. I ignored the teacher calling my name and ignored the two idiots laughing at me and ran out of the class.

--------------------

That afternoon I finally made it home and softly opened the front door.

Dad was usually asleep this time of day and he got angry if I woke him up.

I made my way to my room and chucked the bag down in my closet. I sighed and removed the hoody from my body, relishing in the cool air that touched my skin. It felt like my body was on fire from the heat I endured today.

"Olivia!" My dad's voice boomed through the house, making me widen my eyes. Did I wake him up? I couldn't have. I was extremely careful.

"Get your fat ass down here NOW!" His voice boomed again. I didn't waste any time and rushed down the stairs to find my dad standing in the kitchen with his arms crossed. "Yes dad?" I asked softly, careful to keep my voice low. He didn't like it if my voice was too loud.

"Why did I get a call from your school today that informed me you ran out of a class without permission?" His voice was dangerously low now. His eyes narrowing in on me. My breath caught in my throat.

"I'm sorry. I had to use the bathroom. I wanted to throw up." I lied. trying to make up an excuse that sounded good enough.

Suddenly, he reached forward and yanked me towards him by my hair. "Are you lying to me, girl?" He spat, his mouth next to my ear. I reached up and tried prying his hand off of my hair. "N-no." I stuttered, pain shooting through my skull.

He yanked me back and slammed me forward so I fell over the table. I whimpered as my body hit the ground on the other side. I immediately got up and backed against the wall. I stomped towards me, eyes blazing. His hand shot forward and he slapped me across my cheek, making my head snap to the side. "If I ever get woken up because of you again there'll be consequences. Do you understand me?" He bellowed.

I whimpered and nodded. Too afraid to answer him. "Good. Make dinner." He snapped and made his way out of the kitchen. I released the breath I was holding and shakily began preparing him dinner.

----------------

I thankfully got it right to NOT eat tonight. I felt proud of myself, already excited for when Ryan would ask me if I ate or not. I took a shower after I cleaned the kitchen and stood in front of my full length mirror.

I sighed regretfully and let the towel drop to the ground, pooling around my feet.

I flinched when I looked at my body. I studied myself, feeling the tears threatening to spill. My wet hair clung to my shoulder and back as I turned slightly to examine the fat gathering on my back.

Disgusting.

Fat.

Worthless.

Burden.

Why couldn't I have been born as skinny as Bianca and her friends? Why was I cursed with a body so... repulsive?

Letting the tears fall freely I dressed in some comfy pyjamas and got into bed.

I laid there, imagining the day I would be my ideal weight and make Ryan proud. I imagined us laughing together on a beach, him chasing me through the waves while I was wearing a bikini. My body was perfect. I was perfect.

And I couldn't wait to look like that in real life.

___________________________________________________________

Okay guys so this chapter was a little shorter then the previous two. I know that normally books on wattpad wouldn't spend three entire chapters on one single day on the book, but I wanted you guys to see in detail what Olivia went through daily.

She has a rough life guys. But don't worry. It'll get better.

Question: What do you guys think of Olivia so far?

Please vote and comment if you like my chapter!

And follow me if you would like to read some of my future works.

Thanks!