"Yeah. Every night" He smiles "Have i told you that you look beautiful?"

"Yes" I giggle. Behind him i could see Jonah staring at us, a cup in his hand.

"Jonah's looking at us" I look down and back at Daniel.

"Can i make him jealous?" Daniel asks, looking down at my chest.

"By doing what?" I lift his chin up to look me in the eyes.

"I'm gonna grab your ass" He turns around so my back is facing Jonah.

"Is it necessary," we could make him jealous by other ways

"Well i know, if i was obsessed with you and someone else grabbed your ass i'd be pretty pissed. So would most boys" He slides his hand down my lower back.

His hand finds its way to my ass and he just placed his hand there. "You've got a good ass" He laughs.

"I've been told" I cup his cheek and start making out with him. Until we're interrupted by no other than Jonah himself.

"Daniel, Mr. Caylen wants you in his office" He practically takes Daniels hand off my ass.

"We're leaving" Daniel wipes something from my mouth.

"Mr. Caylen wants you so i expect you to be there..." Jonah folds his arms, Looking at me, up and down.

"Look at her like that again and i will punch you in the throat" Daniels arm snakes across my waist, bringing me closer to him.

"I'll see you both out then" He puts his hand on my lower back. Daniel turned around and pushed him straight into another couple dancing.

"Fucking touch her again and i literally won't hesitate to get your ass sent to jail" Daniels nostrils flare. He grabs me and storms out. As soon as we're away from the crowd he quietens down.

"Are you okay?" He puts his hand on my arms.

"I'm fine... I don't like it when you get angry." The way he pushed Jonah just gave me a memory of Jason pushing me into his night stand.

"Baby i'm sorry... I'll try to contain myself next time" He takes his suit blazer off. "It's cold out and we're walking"

I put his blazer on and we walk out, hand in hand. Luckily, Tyler was parked up. He gave us a lift back to the house.

"I've never seen this kid so happy" He refers to Daniel.

"I guess i have the affect on people" I laugh and get out.

Daniel and i head straight to his room. I take this stupid dress off and just lay in his bed in my underwear.

"Damn if you wanted me naked you could've just asked" He walks out the bathroom in sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

"I hate wearing dresses" I grab a sweater hanging on the back of his chair. I put it on and it nearly went down to my knees so i just stayed in it.

"Kians throwing a party tomorrow. Wanna go?" Maybe i should turn back into my old party animal self.

"Sure thing" He places a kiss on my lips. He turns his lights off and closes his curtains. Turning his TV on.

He puts Prison Break on and scrolls through his phone.

"Look at that" He shows me a picture his mom took. He was fully starting at my boobs. That's funny.

"Post it" I smile. He looks confused "Really?"

"Yeah let's see what shit comment Jonah says about this one" I cuddle up to his chest. He keeps his arm around my body and i take my phone out for when he does post it.

liked by JonMRF, SidneyCarter and 310 others

@seaveydaniel - 🍒🍒🍒

@SidneyCarter yours.

@SammyCarter WTF BRO. WHY THIS IS SO BAD WHY DID U GET SM LIKES.

@JonMRF imagine falling for a guy who only likes u for ur body. only Sidney can relate.

@seaveydaniel imagine creepily staring at girls from corners... only u can relate @JonMRF

@AnthCarter this isn't an appropriate picture...

@HarryJacobs damnnnn sid

@corbynbesson here comes all the horny boys

@JasonJ i had it first

@itzashley i'm much hotter than her

@JonMRF sexualizing ur girlfriend isn't pretty cool

@seaveydaniel neither is seducing girls 🤷‍♀️

"okay well you fucking owned him" I lock my phone and throw it to the side.

"He needs a good beating up" Daniel stretches out and brings my leg between his two legs.

"What are we gonna do Sid" He plays with my hair.

"Piss him off and make him jealous until the end of semester until i can go to the police" I kiss his neck.

He brings me into his lap and starts kissing my neck "I like that idea"

•vote
•comment
•share

anybody wanna deadass be my friend instead of thus half ass sit where we talk for a while then stop.

like even facetime meeee i want friendsssss